Sigourney Weaver on AvP

Started by Darkness, Aug 03, 2004, 04:06:30 PM

Author
Sigourney Weaver on AvP (Read 14,851 times)

Heavy Metal Spike

Heavy Metal Spike

To Biz - R.e post #9 - friggin SPOT ON MAN!  he reason fights between the alien and Ripley were so interesting werer that they both have vicious tongues!  Muhaaahaaahaaahaaah!     ;)     ???  

thinkugotachance

thinkugotachance

i think that her career is just winding itself down, to the point where eventually shes gonna be begging for another role as ripley...now im not saying that any of her recent roles have been insufficient, i just think her career peak was ripley and shes going to get old, out of work, and desperate but hey, maybe thats just what alien 5 needs, cause by the time resurrection rolled around she already had a mind-frame of "oh well all my other movies are good theres no way we can mess this up" she jus lost her hunger for making her character challenging and creative...but enough with her im still waiting for that damn trailer with the queen!!

J

J

Sorry bro   ;D  , heh! but if it makes you feel any better I look at myself in the mirror all the time and do you know what that mirror says back ? ....   .... DAMN SON! how can you look so good and be a fan?   LOL        (Still agree though with Harry Turner and MoyasManic)    ;D     ;D   HA! HA!  AVP SOON ....      ;D  

The Reverend

The Reverend

ok to all you people that think she should come back, WHY? what is the point not to mention how the hell are you going to make a movie with her and explain everything about the Aliens, THERE IS TOO MUCH. but really come on she's already a clone and you cant get much further with that, unless you use her as a reference to flach back too what happens after they land on earth and what goes on from their. but other than that it will all be done with out her help, but can be included. but i think i got a pritty good idea of were the Alien could go if they dont beat me to the punch.    ;D  

G-Dog

G-Dog

To Harry: Guess I should of said you're on crack instead, how's that?    ;D   and J, not to bad mouth her personally, she talks trash about AVP!!!! HEEEEEEELLLLLL NO.     ;D  

The Reverend

The Reverend

were do you guys think would be a good seting for Alien 5??

Kindred

Kindred

Earth

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

Its sorta cuz of Sigourney that the series went down the tube! they were ready to cut her a big deal for her to appear only at the end because shed be in a coma in alien 3 and it would be Hicks kicking ass, but nooooooooooo she wanted hicks to die and keep the franchise hers! I have a feeling that AVP will be the 3rd place favorite for most people raning between  aliens, alien and then AVP! but i might put it in second place even though some people will say nothing can ever beat alien!

Darth Garuda

Darth Garuda

They won't make more Alien movies after this rubbish is released.  I hated Ressurection, total pish.    They keep changing the creature making only recognise by it's extra mouth.    Why are the xenomorphs in AVP the same design as Ressurection's?   That movies aliens were not pure, they were hybrids as was the cloned Ripley.  They looked rubbish too.    They should bring it back to Giger or Camerons designs.  Not that it matters, 12A/PG 13 this is a kids movie.  Green blood only.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

What other color would Pred blood be?

Shadow of FUS

Shadow of FUS

Who cares about Weaver? God I never liked her.Only reason I ever liked Aliens was BECAUSE of the aliens! Its not about her.She isnt even f**king pretty.She's an old anorexic grandma.Lots of other people out there could take her place as a badass huge gun/mech girl like Tomb Raider.  What could we see in Alien 5? Howabout a great war between humans and Aliens.Imagine a ruined Earth and gigantic battle mechs and robot tanks we'd only see in Sci Fi Anime would be at the humans disposal to battle against the disease of the Xenomorphs!

Oh

Oh

Whatever happens Alien franchise is already been done enough I think, at MOST 1 more film, then leave it.  Predator 3 would be a better idea or AVP 2

Harry Turner

Harry Turner

i dont know! i come on here to meet other alien fans, andi get a load of evilness!, lol   peace?

G-Dog

G-Dog

LOL! seems that way don't it? my bad man, I was part of that evilness......   >:D     peace fella

J

J

G-Dog, Sigoney doesn't know the merger well between these two colossal beast, she doesn't understand fully about how these to creatures have created such a franchise EVEN BEFORE THIS FILM!  Don't be too harsh on her people, once she sees the movie am sure she'll look at the movie differently.  Alien 5 WILL happen, fullstop   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed