Sigourney Weaver on AvP

Started by Darkness, Aug 03, 2004, 04:06:30 PM

Author
Sigourney Weaver on AvP (Read 14,847 times)

J

J

Come on Sigoney, AT least ONE more time!   At least do this last one one more time THEN call it aday, theres just too many unanswered questions ,( especially with the first movie).  JUST END IT ON A HIGH!!  ( YES, YES G-DOG, SENTINEL, HELL ALIEN, THINKYOUGOTACHANCE, AND ALL THE OTHERS, i've been gone awhile peeps)   ;D  

El Demonio Cazador

El Demonio Cazador

....My opinion... this discussion is pointless... she can say whatever she wants... doesn't change a thing does it? AvP is about to be realeased as a different franchise,  so... less than 2 weeks to go!!!! to see summer's PG-13 monster movie... oh man...thats sad...but I'm happy at the same time...  as the Rolling Stones say: "You Can't always get what you want".... at least we're getting th emovie...I guess that's better than nothing...  Saludos

Oh

Oh

Shes complaining about lost money somewhere.. I hate how she bashes AVP .. twat

batman

batman

Don't worry, if this film does well and fox want to go ahead with Alien 5, believe me she'll come running.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

there is a thing called makeup just look how young they made arnie look in t3 she could make a alien 5 by fare so i disagree

G-Dog

G-Dog

that (make up) or CGI!!!    ;D  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

lol well CG but his mucsle was his own

Phil

Phil

I don't think her appearance in The Village can be used against her. In the village no one was allowed to wear makeup. She was old for ressurrection too, but they did her up, as they would for Alien 5.

Harry Turner

Harry Turner

G-Dog, no need to be rude, thats just my opinion, i could say your full of shit, but i wont, you just have a different look on things,   and remeber me when they dont make an alien 5 or pred 3, or avp2    :D  

J

J

Now good folk, stop all this bad mouthing her, just becauae she didn't say anything about she would do a number 5 doesn't mean SHE wouldn't.  The moment you hear of her doing the firth installment you'll all be saying ' yeah, shes back ' and alot of licking up shit, so lets stop all this negative karma torwards her, yeah?  She CHOOSE not to be involved in AVP because for her the series would never end, she bowed out allowing for some new talent to step in, AVP is a franchise of its own so it only makes sense to start a new.  She WILL do a number  5.....  its just amatter of time people.

MoyasManiac

MoyasManiac

Leave that Harry alone! anyway i agree with him, why you all bad mouthing her!      >:D  

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

you need to suck it up to!

J

J

BIG SENT., DOGMAN, both are great fans AND I always love hearin both you guys opinions ( beacause their always all contriversal and shit,    ;D   heh! heh! heh!,-I DO LOVE THAT!)   BUT...   I goy to agree with Harry Turner and MoyasManic on this one, THE LADY HERSELF IS A LENGEND, HOW YOU GOIN CUSS HER LIKE THAT, ( and you both have the nerve to look at yourselves in the morning and call yourselves fans, HA! HA! HA! HA! ,    ;D   )

Elf

Elf

Sigourney said that the script for Village terrified her for 2 weeks, to me it was confirmed bullshit when I saw the film for myself, god 2 hours of my life was stolen by that film.  It's time for a new heroine for the Alien movies.

topman

topman

she is saying all those negative things about the movie is because she was not approached by fox. hence the quote "She also admits she was fine with the fact that Twentieth Century Fox didn't pursue her to appear in the film". see they didn't PURSUE her

if fox did come up to her and ask her, she would have said yes i think.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed