The Batman (2021)

Started by MudButt, Jan 31, 2019, 12:41:53 AM

Author
The Batman (2021) (Read 53,858 times)

RidleyScott99

RidleyScott99

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 23, 2020, 07:30:58 PM
is it weird I want to see this incarnation of Batman less, now that I know Michael Keaton is probable to come back?
Same. Even ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE is more exciting

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I dunno. I am incredibly hyped for Pattinson as something new, mostly because I just love Pattinson in general, and Keaton in a potential Batman Beyond inspired alt. universe has a ton of potential as well.

I couldn't be any less interested in Snyder stuff if I tried, though.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 23, 2020, 08:18:44 PM
I dunno. I am incredibly hyped for Pattinson as something new, mostly because I just love Pattinson in general, and Keaton in a potential Batman Beyond inspired alt. universe has a ton of potential as well.

I couldn't be any less interested in Snyder stuff if I tried, though.

I don't know how alternative the alternative universe would be. According to the Guardian:

QuoteThe Flash is set to be directed by It film-maker Andy Muschietti after Dope's Rick Famuyiwa left the project in 2016. The plot will allegedly ignore the two Joel Schumacher Batman films and continue on after Batman Returns.

Which means it's the Batman 1989 universe.  :o

However, since Alexander Knox was in Crisis on Infinite Earths, that universe got destroyed. Ezra Miller's Flash was in Crisis, so it stands to reason it's canon of some kind. So... I don't even know where I'm going with this.

Maybe Flashpoint will reference the Crisis, and Ezra Miller's Flash will go back to a point before Crisis happened, and blow the whole multiverse wide open again? This would then be able to link back to The Batman as one of the Worlds Of DC.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I really don't care for Flashpoint being the first Flash movie. Maybe they can do what Marvel did with Civil War and make a good movie out of a crappy event comic, but I'm skeptical for the time being.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

By "alternative" I meant alternative to the DCEU, since the only films there I've actually liked are Aquaman and Shazam (still need to see BOP).

If it is right in the Burton universe that would be fine by me. I just don't have any interest in Batfleck in the slightest.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Gilfryd on Jun 23, 2020, 06:36:38 PM
So are they still trying to say this is in the DCEU or is it more of a Joker thing?

Very soon we will have 3 Batman!!! each one in his own cinematic Universe.

And there's still room for the Joker Batman. 

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Prequel TV series to The Batman movie.

https://twitter.com/krolljvar/status/1281797664770650112

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jul 11, 2020, 06:20:00 PM
Prequel TV series to The Batman movie.

https://twitter.com/krolljvar/status/1281797664770650112
Heard about this. Not sure how they're going to differentiate themselves from Gotham.

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 23, 2020, 07:30:58 PM
is it weird I want to see this incarnation of Batman less, now that I know Michael Keaton is probable to come back?

Nah.

Personally, I'm interested to see what happens with this one..but even more stoked that Keaton is probable to coming back. Especially cause high chance we will get Batman Beyond.

Plus not gonna lie the last crossover Crisis on Infinite Earth's - one of the coolest parts are seeing the Flashes interact with one another.

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Can't wait to get some footage from this this weekend. Between The Batman, The Suicide Squad, and Aquaman 2, this is the most excited I've ever been for DC's slate. Fingers crossed Wonder Woman 1984 delivers, too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed