4 (40%)
NOT SURE
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author
The new scarface (Read 616 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

There is plans to revisit the classic movie Scarface but the plan is to get a different actor because al pacino is to old and to make him MEXICAN i think this is a bad idea AL PACINO IS SCARFACE i think scarface deserves a sequel but i think universal should copy the game.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Both the original 30's and 80's movies are adaptions of a book. So the next movie will likely be another adaption then a remake of the 80's film.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jul 16, 2015, 09:52:12 PM
Both the original 30's and 80's movies are adaptions of a book. So the next movie will likely be another adaption then a remake of the 80's film.
The 30s one was a typical 30s movie the 80s was unique

ace3g

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Did you know that Al Pacino's Scarface is based on Scarface (1932) which at the same time is based on the Scarface novel written by Armitage Trail? ???

Also, did you know I didn't read the book at all  :-X

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Guadagnino's Suspiria remake was fantastic, so I'm tentatively interested in this. Hopefully the Coens either heavily rewrote the remake script I read a few years ago, or threw it out entirely, because that one read like bad parody.

ace3g

ace3g

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed