NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,423 times)

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Quote from: AhabPredator on Feb 05, 2019, 03:07:50 AM
Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Feb 05, 2019, 02:21:03 AM
Dorman Predalien and Working Joes are my two biggest wants from the expanded universe. At least at this moment. I'm sure I could come up with a bunch of other things.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Regular Working Joe or EMP Shielded Joe?
Both definitely. And a damaged one as well.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Feb 05, 2019, 02:21:03 AM
Dorman Predalien and Working Joes are my two biggest wants from the expanded universe. At least at this moment. I'm sure I could come up with a bunch of other things.

I'd love both of those, especially the Joe. I'd be all over a Joe but I think I'd prefer the standard Joe's.

bobby brown

bobby brown

I want a joe so bad :'(

Preferably the standard one. Imagine if it came with an alternate head, an almost decapitated one, hanging by the tubes, Ash style.

One can dream....

The Old One

The Old One

Dave Dorman PredAlien > Film faithful Neomorph > Working Joes > Bambi-Burster > Whatever Neca has planned most certainly. IMO

Master

Master

More then Dorman's Predalien figure I'd love to have Dorman's Predalien in film.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: The Old One on Feb 04, 2019, 03:05:16 PM
Quote from: SiL on Feb 04, 2019, 02:03:14 PMbut isnt thst accurate? I thought the feet were the same, I think the only differnce between the two was the extra leg joint and the head for avpr. I think the value resurrection ones had small find on the arms too.
How is sculpting a heel being lazy?

It's clearly not newly sculpted- it's just using the same foot mold as the AVP Warrior.

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Feb 04, 2019, 02:09:28 PM
I'm not sure the figure would be able to stand on its own if they gave it a shorter/non existent heel. Stompy and the Defiance xeno have that issue..maybe they made it thicker so they wouldn't have to issue a stand with each one?

That seems like a fair enough conclusion, but then IMO, they should've made the heel portion in translucent plastic.

I think it's a case of attaching new legs to a figure that wasn't initially weighted for them with the Isolation and Defiance Aliens, as they fall over constantly according to all reports- yet the Covenant Xeno and Neo both have no issues standing up with digitigrade legs.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Working Joe 2019 ComicCon Exclusive.  ;D

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

I hope they don't dare go that rout or I'll never be able to get one... But yeah, the Working Joe's are a fan favorite. Maybe after the millionth Alien/Predator repaint they'll make enough cash to go all out on the Joe's....  :P

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Still Collating... on Feb 05, 2019, 09:06:55 PM
I hope they don't dare go that rout or I'll never be able to get one... But yeah, the Working Joe's are a fan favorite. Maybe after the millionth Alien/Predator repaint they'll make enough cash to go all out on the Joe's....  :P

I have a feeling Resurrection, Kenner, and the rumors of an Ultimate Predalien might be it for Alien fans this year. I definitely don't see many issues with Working Joes--don't have to worry about likeness rights. Still, creatures sell better. The demand has to be there, from what I've seen.

Spoiler
I'm gonna keep hoping for Drake.
[close]

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

"SEAL IT!"

426Buddy

426Buddy

Damn... thats awesome

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Hicks. What a badass he was.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Thanks, man!  ;D

Spoiler
:P
[close]

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 06, 2019, 04:28:38 PM
Thanks, man!  ;D

Spoiler
:P
[close]

If you can handle a pulse rifle like Hicks, I'll give it to you.  :D

On that note...

Since it IS alien related.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Feb 05, 2019, 11:55:10 PM
"SEAL IT!"

Another cool shot, as always.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed