Apple Exclusive Internet Trailer

Started by Darkness, Jun 11, 2004, 08:57:16 PM

Author
Apple Exclusive Internet Trailer (Read 22,993 times)

Me

Me

I had a hard time understanding Hell Alien, did he say that he saw Riddick and AVP wasnt in the previews?

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Maurice:  I think what you're saying is that your problem is with the AI that the CGI uses for the aliens.  It looks like they were just programmed to climb in a certain pattern and they're all doing it the exact same way without any difference between them, causing them to look too ordered and less "real".  I have to respectfully disagree, but I do see what you're saying.  Personally I think it was too fast and dark to really say anything for sure.  Me:  I think Hell Alien was saying that even if Riddick turns out to be a so-so movie, people will come out talking about the AvP trailer more than the movie they actually saw.  Also, Deaconrage was referring to the scene where the Predator was on his back on the ground, holding his arms up to defend against the half-dozen aliens that were swarming up over him.  There was a splash of bright green pred blood on the stone floor near his head, but his head was still there.  Almost looked like the poor guy was panicing, but heck, I can't blame him in a situation like that.     ;D  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

No, I just didnt put the" thing at the start and at the end of my quote. I was saying that when ppl are gonna see riddick, after the movie they will talk more about the traila than the film. Understand me now? I`m probably wont be able to see riddick today since I`m very busy but tomarow. And hopefully, this site is still gonna be online when I`ll come back.Hopefully!

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Sorry that that last post of mine came after yours Galmorzu cuz you explained it right on.   And again, as for the ordered aliens, I dont think that they look so unreal if ya know what I mean. I think that they look great and that when were gonna see the movie, we will all say that it was pefect.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

You got it Hell Alien     ;)    It's a real bummer to see AvP Galaxy going down.  I simply haven't been able to find a site as informative or as well taken care of as the one Darkness has here.  Just for my own curiosity, and I know the timing of this question is bad (so my apologies to Darkness), but who is it that manages to save the Quicktime movies from the streaming format into a downloadable format?  I'd like to be able to keep the theatrical trailer on my computer whenever it comes out.  Oh well, no biggie.  Once again, a big thank you goes out to Darkness.  This was a heck of a site.

xx13

xx13

Yeah the best Avp site out there. Thanx.

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

I just spoke with someone who saw Riddick. It featured another trailer than the internet version. The trailer in theatre before riddick is better. It shows even the cockpit view of the predator ship. A slower (extended?) vision of the pyramid scene. And more...

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

I just saw Riddick, Even thought I was dissapointed with the sequel to the almightly pitch black, the 3 miniute AVP trailer was worth the admission alone. It was amazing!!!!!1

Vito

Vito

hey AdamJZ! did it say anything about the rating? i mean at the end of the trailer..

RyanPoli

RyanPoli

Yep, that trailer was AWESOME, why isnt it online?    >:D  

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

They don't usually release the trailer online the day the movie is released, in order to draw more people to that particular movie.  Expect it early tomorrow sometime.

Hell ALien

Hell ALien

So, the traila was with riddick. not that of a suprise but I was almost expecting a not with riddick thing. glad its not the case. Anyway, a 3 min traila is twice as long as the one we saw with mtv and access.  And as I told ya all, the ppl getting out of the cinema are more talking about the traila than the movie!!!    ;D  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

My friend saw it too, he said that the pyramid scene was longer and not as fast so youcan see thats it well done. You also see more of the fights and a bit more of the queen. He also said that he saw a predalien near the end of the traila but hes not sure of that. I`m gonna wait to see the movie Traila myself to confirm it. And just in case that you guys didnt read it, planet avp is in discussion with fileplanet to host galaxy!!!!! there is still hope!!!!!

Vito

Vito

hey AdamJZ! did it say anything about the rating? i mean at the end of the trailer..

Series600

Series600

I just got back from seeing Riddick.  The AVP trailer was the second shown.  It was pretty much the 3rd Featurette added to the Access Hollywood footage, and the Apple Exclusive Trailer.  Plus footage of the ship taking them to the location, Lance Henriksen saying that the pyramid is #,000(don't remember the number) feet under the surface.  It also showed a lot more of the people than previous trailers.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed