Apple Exclusive Internet Trailer

Started by Darkness, Jun 11, 2004, 08:57:16 PM

Author
Apple Exclusive Internet Trailer (Read 22,983 times)

TheStorm

TheStorm

I saw the trailer too, but I want to see it again multple times.

>>AGENT GLENN<<

>>AGENT GLENN<<

Apple just told me a hint of when the trailer will be out:   -It's bigger then a bread box, and smells like fresh popcorn.  I mean what the f**k does that mean!!!? Any ideas!? Or was he taking the piss outta me?

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

I think he was hinting at the Movie Theater ;-)   Now if that's what he's doing, does that mean the theater is the only place we can see the trailer? Does that mean it won't be released online! Dun dun DUNNNNN!     8)  

TheStorm

TheStorm

Does that mean the theatre? Jeeze tell that guy that yes we know it's out on that Riddick movie, it has been for 4 days now we want the damn thing online like all others.

Soul Reaper

Soul Reaper

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

just calm down!!!!!!!!!! it will come to the net, tryst me   ;)     ;)    I know   ;)  

TheStorm

TheStorm

Hell Alien:  When??!! LOL. I want to know.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

no joking, I dont know, was hooking ya up Sorry            lol

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

I was just curious, but who is going to consider the storyline from AvP to be canon for the alien and predator franchises? And don't feel hesitant to give an answer either way, I personally don't really mind if people do or don't. I ask because I'm watching Aliens right now and it's rather interesting to imagine that the company knew about the aliens before this movie.

Yarah

Yarah

Makes the Alien Storyline make sense abit more, in regards to mother saying, PIck up alien lifeform, all other proirities are expendable.  Bourke also knew about it, but played dump, we could tell that.... the company Knew of this organism

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Still no trailer online, I'm going crazy. Damn it. We should mail the avp site for the trailer. I mean, Riddick does not appear in theatres here in the Netherlands before August 12th 2004, so I'm not gonna see this trailer soon, except if they put it on the net. And you guys are talking about it, and it sounds so lovely, and I just can't see it :(  The avp site doesn't list an email address (or I can't find it), so it sucks.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

My thoughts exactly.  A lot of people won't want to consider this movie official, but it would explain why the company was in such a big rush to collect this alien species which, we originally presumed, they knew nothing about.  Heck, the space jockey could have been transporting miniature space hamsters for all WY knew, so why would they want those in the bioweapons division?     :D    They definitely knew beforehand what the aliens were like.  Heck, even in Aliens, Burke was in a big rush to get the aliens back into the bioweapons division without really knowing that much about their capabilities, but if they had a record of the aliens life-cycle and lethal characteristics already, they'd know full well what they were capable of.  So all-in-all, I would like to consider AvP part of the storyline.  When I was watching the movie earlier, that line from Ripley in the beginning about if just one of those things reaches earth we're all screwed speech is chilling.  Aliens have already been a major part of your own world's history and you don't even know it!  I just love the idea, but of course I know others don't.     :)  

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Yeah, I would have figured that the trailer would be online today, after leaving it with Riddick for the weekend.  Quicktime's site only puts up new stuff 90% of the time on Thursdays and Fridays, but I'd hate to think we'll be waiting until then for this to be up.  I wonder what they're waiting for?  I keep getting this nagging feeling that they put up that Apple Exclusive Preview just to tide us over because the trailer won't be up for a while.     :-\  

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Side-note:  seems our good-guy pred is maskless by the end of the film.  This just lends more possibility to my prediction that he may have been hugged (awww, pred hugs!  Everyone join in!) at some point and could burst after Lex leaves, leaving a cute lil' predalien burster to bring on the credits.    Of course, I'm prolly looking way too much into this.

Interesting point Galmorzu. The Predator's vision could probably show if someone is carrying an Alien embryo in him (so that the person was facehugged). I wonder if they will show this. Would be cool... :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed