Apple Exclusive Internet Trailer

Started by Darkness, Jun 11, 2004, 08:57:16 PM

Author
Apple Exclusive Internet Trailer (Read 23,109 times)

El Diablo

El Diablo

True. I also loved the way it played out, never giving the impression that it was an Alien & Predator movie for the first minute of the trailer until you hear the infamous 'trilling' sound and see that first Pred hurl a spear at them. I swear, people were freaking out by the time that happened, it was great! By the end, forget it... I was convinced every person in that theater was going to book tickets in advance.    ;D  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Hey a emperor, first for the predalien thing, its true that it is very blury and not that good, I would rather see it in quicktime but....  But I`v been able to see the mandibles of the thing by looking very carefuly and doing this like50 times so indeed its hard. as for the queen thing, your rite, thats the queen breaking free. Very cool and in the official traila, you can see her new form.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

New form ?!   ???   i thought it could not be more scarier that the original queen.

Variable

Variable

I have not seen the Predalien thing no mater hao many time I watch it. I saw the queen though.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

yes, wow, i've got a very clear picture now, but its still blury, i see those little white things on his chin. and he's got a thicker neck.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Hell Alien, check this i think it very much looks like exept the smooth head.http://www.predalien.com/predalien-3.php

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

it's not working then try this www.predalien.com and then click image 3

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

What the Hell is that??????????????????????? the image 3 is not a pred alien, it has eyes!!!!!!!!

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Nope, those aren't eyes, they're just bumps that happen to look like eyes.  I know the people that did that image, so I was able to confirm.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

well anyway dont think that its like a predalien, ressemble to a monster I saw dunno where

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

A emp, when I was talking about the new form of the queen, I was talking about her waist. remember when PA said that he was going back at the old sketches? Aliens sketches, where the original queen had a more insectoid waist. Well, you can see it when the queen is suspended by the chains, in the official traila, its a bit difficult to see but you can see it.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

I wish I could see some of these Queen sketches again, because I know I've seen it at one point a while back.  I think the original Alien Legacy DVD collection had a bunch, but I can't remember if the new Alien Quadrilogy DVD set had them as well.  I know it had some ceomcept art, but not a lot.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

WOW.  I meant to write, CONCEPT art.     :D  

Variable

Variable

I'd have to take another look at it. I'll take your guys word for it though.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

I`v already watched it galmorzu and I didnt find anything, maybe I went too fast over it but I dont recal having seen the queen sketches

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed