Ahab prequel : Would this work as its own mini-series?

Started by happypred, Apr 16, 2016, 04:23:42 AM

Author
Ahab prequel : Would this work as its own mini-series? (Read 898 times)

happypred

I know pred fans would love it . . .

I feel that such a series would be a great oppurtunity for a talented writer to break the mold, to craft an original story not relying upon tired old tropes

Corporal Hicks

I'd be up for that! The only problem is we know he wont die but I'd love to see some of his old adventures if they make it really interesting.

happypred

Would you be OK with "translated" Predator monologue/dialogue?

I would be OK with it ... but it would have to executed superbly

Corporal Hicks

Eeehhhh. I'd prefer not to. I don't mind the idea of a narrator though. As in a story being told. Perhaps Galgo telling a story that the Ahab showed him,

426Buddy

I would like to see a series of one shots about Ahabs previous hunts, that would be pretty cool.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: 420Buddy on Apr 21, 2016, 04:06:29 PM
I would like to see a series of one shots about Ahabs previous hunts, that would be pretty cool.

That would be perfect. Even if it's just about the ones we saw in the panels like those four armed aliens or those technological bugs etc.

Corporal Hicks

I would be down for that. Definitely.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 21, 2016, 06:40:16 PM

I would be down for that. Definitely.

And then, in the final issue of the comic it's revealed that Ahab has retired and joined AvPGalaxy to live out the remainder of his days answering fan questions and basking in fan worship.

Corporal Hicks

I wouldn't complain.  :laugh:

happypred

That's an awesome idea

Kaltes

I'd be all for this, so much potential in it.

Thomas H.

Although I have limited experience with the comics and novels, Ahab has quickly become my favorite Predator from the comics. I would love to have some more comics about him.

The Comic Collector J

Quote from: 426Buddy on Apr 21, 2016, 04:06:29 PM

It would be awesome if they added a new one shot comic of Ahab into a collectors edition of Fire and Stone. It would give me the extra push into buying it, not like I would really need one anyway.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed