A Question About Aliens Omnibus: Volume 6

Started by HuDaFuK, Mar 08, 2016, 02:26:40 PM

Author
A Question About Aliens Omnibus: Volume 6 (Read 1,365 times)

HuDaFuK

I was wondering - the Aliens stories 45 Seconds, Elder Gods and Once in a Lifetime were all originally printed in black and white, right? So how are they presented in Aliens Omnibus: Volume 6? Are they still b&w or have they been coloured to match all the other stories in the collections? If they have been coloured, could anyone tell me who did it?

Corporal Hicks

Off the top of my head I can only remember Elder Gods and that was in black and white.

426Buddy

I have never picked up any of the omnibuses unfortunately, I already had too many of the comics to justify buying them. But does anyone know if they include all the cover art and is there any other extras like interviews or anything else of that nature included? I want to get them, just need to justify it lol.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 08, 2016, 02:41:18 PMOff the top of my head I can only remember Elder Gods and that was in black and white.

If you could have a peek when you're home, I'd be very appreciative :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sure. Remind me if I don't get back to you.

All are black and white.

HuDaFuK

Thanks!

I remembered at about midnight that I never reminded you, and by then I couldn't be bothered to fire up my laptop to send you a reminder :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No worries. I remembered just as I was going to bed actually.   :laugh:

HuDaFuK

Well thanks again.

While we're on the subject, do you have the Predator/AVP Omnibuses... Omni... Omnibi? I'm now wondering whether any of those stories are still in b&w.

Corporal Hicks

Omnibuses, I think.

I've got them all mate. I remember there being an AvP one in b&w - The Web. Can't think of any Predator b&w ones off the top of my head.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 09, 2016, 11:13:15 AMI remember there being an AvP one in b&w - The Web. Can't think of any Predator b&w ones off the top of my head.

That's kinda surprising, because there were a bunch of Predator stories from Dark Horse Presents, Vol. 1 that never got collected until the Omnibuses, and they all would've been black and white originally.

Corporal Hicks

I just can't remember them as well, that's all. I'll have a flick through later.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I'm guessing you forgot to check the Predator comics... :P

If it's any help, I've since narrowed down the ones that were originally black and white and weren't collected prior to the Omnibus releases: God's Truth, No Beast So Fierce, Bump in the Night and Demon's Gold. Actually God's Truth was in an issue of Aliens magazine in '92, but I'm pretty certain it was black and white in that.

The Web was the only AVP story and you've already said that wasn't coloured for the Omnibus.

Perfect-Organism

I'm having such a hard time reading through volume 6.  I've literally had it for years and I can't make myself do it somehow.  The Aliens world was off the rails at that point for me..

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 11, 2016, 03:51:32 PM
I'm guessing you forgot to check the Predator comics... :P

If it's any help, I've since narrowed down the ones that were originally black and white and weren't collected prior to the Omnibus releases: God's Truth, No Beast So Fierce, Bump in the Night and Demon's Gold. Actually God's Truth was in an issue of Aliens magazine in '92, but I'm pretty certain it was black and white in that.

Sorry mate! Just checked - they're all black and white in the omnibus.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed