Alien & AVP comic questions.

Started by Simbaca, Jun 18, 2009, 04:41:27 AM

Author
Alien & AVP comic questions. (Read 3,385 times)

Simbaca

Simbaca

So I have been reading Alien and predator novels and comics lately on my free time and I had a few questions for the following Comics.

Alien 3 comic: In the very beginning there is a parasite like queen Alien that crawls down Lt. Ripley's throat and I was a little confused as to what this  specimen exactlly is and where it came from. Also was it originally used in one of the Alien 3 scripts?

AVP Duel: How did the Marines not know the events that happened on the planet Ryushi? Also did the Captain Marine survive in the series? Because you see the same predator from Duel that survived appear in the comic AVP war and it has the Marines head band around it's wrist. I believe he is dead but I would like to think he survived.

AVP The web: The child that survived after his family was mascaraed In the novel Prey or the 1990's AVP comics is all deformed looking and does not look all human in this comic. what happened to him exactly?

Also I would just like to say to every one that is a Predator fan should go out and buy the novel Predator South China Sea. This novel is just so addicting to read. Corporal Hicks did a very good job at reviewing this book. I can't wait to see his review on Aliens No Exit.

SM

SM

QuoteAlien 3 comic: In the very beginning there is a parasite like queen Alien that crawls down Lt. Ripley's throat and I was a little confused as to what this  specimen exactlly is and where it came from. Also was it originally used in one of the Alien 3 scripts?

One of the original ideas was the hugger got Newt on the Sulaco, then when she drowned the burster crawled out of her and into Ripley.  The idea survived long enough for it to show up in the comic.  Dunno if it ever got shot, but they did build a Newt puppet that could be animated.

Not sure about the other questions.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Simbaca on Jun 18, 2009, 04:41:27 AM
AVP Duel: How did the Marines not know the events that happened on the planet Ryushi?
I'm guessing ignorance on their part.

QuoteAVP The web: The child that survived after his family was mascaraed In the novel Prey or the 1990's AVP comics is all deformed looking and does not look all human in this comic. what happened to him exactly?
He went insane, and it all just snowballed from there, I'm guessing.

Simbaca

Simbaca

That is an interesting concept that the Alien crawled out of Newt after her death then into Ripley not sure if I really like it though :-\. Thanks for the answers.

Hell-Scorpion

AVP was on the Late 1980s, it was novelized in '90s.
1. For the Alien 3: go to Horrorlair.com
2.The Chigusa Corp. acts alot like Weyland-Yutani, the probably bought the colonists' silence through bribery, threats, extortion and most definitely murder. The Marines were mostly likely sent in as a dummy recon for: Capture the Aliens, to see if any hostile lifeforms were left to stand in way of construction of a new Prospirty Wells, or a company official was on the team and they were sent to record combat data of the Aliens against Marines, seeing as how Bishop and the Sulaco data was never sufficently recieved.
3. I recall he admitted to Gene Therapy/Genetic Manipulation/Cross-Genetic Splicing. Either way he altered his body chemistry and added Queen DNA and most likely Queen RNA to his own genetic structre and biological/ physiological chemistry/makeup.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: Hell-Scorpion on Jun 24, 2009, 10:17:49 PM
AVP was on the Late 1980s, it was novelized in '90s.

The first AvP story of any kind was in 1990,in Dark Horse Presents #36.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed