Ancient-Feudal World Thread 🗿🏹🏛

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Oct 07, 2015, 05:44:24 AM

Author
Ancient-Feudal World Thread 🗿🏹🏛 (Read 21,383 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Immortan.Jonesy/skeptic.analyse:Freddy.Silva.exe

Got a new documentary by him so I'm curious as to what your sources have to say  :)

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jun 30, 2021, 04:28:05 AM
Immortan.Jonesy/skeptic.analyse:Freddy.Silva.exe

Got a new documentary by him so I'm curious as to what your sources have to say  :)

Wikipedia says this is called a neuralizer. It's a gift from some friends from outta town.

Baron Von Marlon

Now that I honestly need your knowledge and skepticism, you make some MIB reference.
Been hitting the devil's lettuce again?

Immortan Jonesy

Sorry, I've been feeling a little lazy in these days.  ;D I don't have too much knowledge to be honest.  :-\ More than anything I practice critical thinking.  :-X

City Hunter Yautja

Since she was mentioned in the first post, check out this episode of the Highlander Series that has Nefertiri in the episode "Pharaoh's Daughter." Her adapting to the 21st century is really humorous, "silence slave!" and "how can anyone walk in these (heels)."

Baron Von Marlon

Found a new documentary which is bound to be 100% correct  ;D

"Explore evidence of colossal, biblical Giants that once towered over man in a mysterious realm of our ancient past that is far stranger than any fiction."

Baron Von Marlon

True or not, the documentary above wasn't that bad.
It's about possible giants (=taller than average humans) that may have lived on Earth.
One case, the San Diego giant, is kinda interesting. About a giant mummy, bought by the Smithsonian, tested, deemed false and never seen again.

Up next:

Immortan Jonesy

I only know this one.  ;D

But apparently, the humanoid giants are not very scientifically plausible.  :-\

Consequently, most animals show allometric scaling with increased size, both among species and within a species. The giant creatures seen in monster movies (e.g., Godzilla, King Kong, and Them!) are also unrealistic, given that their sheer size would force them to collapse.

Square–cube law

Galileo begins Two New Sciences with the striking observation that if two ships, one large and one small, have identical proportions and are constructed of the same materials, so that one is purely a scaled up version of the other in every respect, nevertheless the larger one will require proportionately more scaffolding and support on launching to prevent its breaking apart under its own weight. He goes on to point out that similar considerations apply to animals, the larger ones being more vulnerable to stress from their own weight...

Why Giants Don't Exist

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Aug 08, 2021, 02:47:15 AM
True or not, the documentary above wasn't that bad.
It's about possible giants (=taller than average humans) that may have lived on Earth.
One case, the San Diego giant, is kinda interesting. About a giant mummy, bought by the Smithsonian, tested, deemed false and never seen again.

Isn't that mummy one of the Si-Te-Cah? a legendary culture of red-haired giants of cannibalistic habits among Native americans mythos.   :o

Definitely nightmare fuel for a horror movie. 👻

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 08, 2021, 04:29:02 AM
Isn't that mummy one of the Si-Te-Cah? a legendary culture of red-haired giants of cannibalistic habits among Native americans mythos.   :o

Definitely nightmare fuel for a horror movie. 👻

Don't you mean fake mummy ;) ? Yeah, I think it was related to Native American stories. Turns out lots of cultures have their own mythos on giants.

I'd say see the docu for yourself  ;D Whatever you believe, it's full of Prometheus influences which are interesting enough by themselves imo.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: SmithsonianMagArthur's Stone, an enigmatic rock burial in Herefordshire, England, is one of the United Kingdom's most famous Stone Age monuments. Now, reports Carly Cassella for Science Alert, excavations carried out near the tomb—named for its supposed ties to King Arthur—have shed light on its beginnings, revealing that Neolithic people built it as part of an intricate ceremonial landscape.

https://twitter.com/SmithsonianMag/status/1432814221805252608

Baron Von Marlon

What are your thoughts on the ancient Siberian bracelet?
Supposed to be the oldest piece of jewelry ever found. And proof that early humans were more advanced than assumed.

QuoteStartling new scientific evidence is to be reviewed by international experts which - if true - would transform our knowledge of the skills and sophistication of early man.

Quote"The ancient master was skilled in techniques previously considered not characteristic for the Palaeolithic era, such as easel speed drilling, boring tool type rasp, grinding and polishing with a leather and skins of varying degrees of tanning," Derevyanko said.

https://siberiantimes.com/science/casestudy/features/could-this-stunning-bracelet-be-65000-to-70000-years-old/

https://www.archaeology.org/news/3270-150507-siberia-denisovan-bracelet

Baron Von Marlon

21,000 - 23,000-Year-Old Human Footprints Discovered in New Mexico

http://www.sci-news.com/archaeology/americas-oldest-known-human-footprints-10100.html

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed