Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 917,012 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

"So I find shit, to unlock shit, and I get shit." :laugh:

Also did a particularly annoying hostage rescue today, I actually remembered it from my previous playthrough as I was doing it. And then the dumbass scientist got killed by a tiger.  >:(

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 28, 2020, 10:44:37 PM
Quote from: Stitch on Oct 28, 2020, 11:04:33 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 27, 2020, 08:45:47 PM
Resident Evil HD
Great game, It'd be great if Capcom would revisit it with a remake more like RE2 someday.
There's someone actually making a Resident Evil 4 mod at the moment which is an enhanced RE1 remake. It's called Resident Evil Remix, I think, and it's in development at the moment, but it's just one guy so don't expect it for a while.
Capcom will Cease and Desist them soon
Entirely possible, but so far it's not had any form of release. If we're lucky, he'll finish it, and release it complete. It's only a mod, not a full game, so he might actually be OK.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 28, 2020, 11:03:36 PMAlso did a particularly annoying hostage rescue today, I actually remembered it from my previous playthrough as I was doing it. And then the dumbass scientist got killed by a tiger.  >:(

:laugh:

Reminds me of the very first time I played Far Cry 3:

Tutorial bullshit over and done with, I set out into the jungle to explore, eager to discover the wonders of this tropical paradise, naïve little me. Before long, I've wandered far from the safety of the starting village. Now very much alone, I come across a cassowary. Wonder turns to panic as the bird turns on me without provocation, accompanied by a hitherto unseen flock of its brethren that come charging out of the undergrowth all around me. The gang of hellish f**kers set upon me, my puny little starter pistol totally insufficient to fend them off - these aren't birds, they're savage demons armed with razor-sharp, cutting blades of beak and claw, all wrapped up in a coat of plumage designed solely to lure their prey into a false sense of hope. Panic turns to terror in the face of their relentless, ferocious assault, my health dwindling at an alarming rate. This was supposed to be a game! This was supposed to be fun! I do the only thing I can - I tuck tail and run, fleeing desperately through the underbrush with the pack of Satan-birds on my tail, no longer knowing or caring where I'm going so long as it isn't here. I hear them trilling with bloodlust behind me. My sprint stamina is running out. Death seems inevitable. And then, through the foliage ahead, mercifully, I spot an out - the river. If only I can make it. Battling against fatigue, death at my heels, I somehow reach the riverbank, and as I leap from the cliff into the water below, a palpable wave of relief washes over me. I am free! I return to the surface and look back, and there they are, clamouring atop the cliff, glaring down hatefully at the one that got away. I can breathe again, safe in the knowledge I've escaped the feathered hell.

Then a crocodile ate me.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I only have three bases left to take over, and I still haven't visited the dam. :laugh:

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Gorky 17
Space Hulk: Deathwing Enhanced Edition
Days Gone

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

That f**king ending. ;D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I shit kittens when the song from f**king Miami Connection started up.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

God of War.....10/10
Detroit Becoming Human.....have not played yet
Death Stranding.....have not played yet
Far Cry: New Dawn.....6/10 so far

Never owned more then one game at a time but took advantage of Gamestop's sale on used games. Loving God of War and Far Cry: New Dawn feels like a huge DLC for Far Cry 5. Have not started Detroit Becoming Human and Death Stranding yet but hope the are good.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I liked become human quite a bit, and Death Stranding is a very slow game saved by it's ending.  I give kojima props for trying something different.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: chrisr232007 on Nov 02, 2020, 01:56:10 PMFar Cry: New Dawn feels like a huge DLC for Far Cry 5.

That's basically what it is. The last two or three Far Crys have been followed by a stand-alone expansion, although New Dawn is the first to actually have any kind of narrative link with its parent game.

Coincidentally I've just started playing through it again myself. I really dig it, but I've always had a soft spot for Far Cry, even if I'll admit more of them than not have been kinda disappointing.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 02, 2020, 08:48:38 AM
I shit kittens when the song from f**king Miami Connection started up.

And the fight music from Rocky IV. ;D

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 02, 2020, 08:49:17 PM
Quote from: chrisr232007 on Nov 02, 2020, 01:56:10 PMFar Cry: New Dawn feels like a huge DLC for Far Cry 5.

That's basically what it is. The last two or three Far Crys have been followed by a stand-alone expansion, although New Dawn is the first to actually have any kind of narrative link with its parent game.

Coincidentally I've just started playing through it again myself. I really dig it, but I've always had a soft spot for Far Cry, even if I'll admit more of them than not have been kinda disappointing.

To this day I have only played Blood Dragon. And I, uh, saw the movie... yeah.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 02, 2020, 08:53:06 PMTo this day I have only played Blood Dragon. And I, uh, saw the movie... yeah.

The only ones I'd call genuinely ace are the original (although it'll be dated as hell now), Blood Dragon and Far Cry 5 (and to a lesser extent New Dawn). Everything else has been varying shades of let-down. Vaas from 3 remains one of the greatest villains I've ever come across in a video game, but the game itself hasn't aged well and he's dead by the halfway point and after that it just tanks.

And we don't talk about the film :P (I've not actually seen it, but I was gutted when I found out Boll was directing it because I loved the first game so much.)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 02, 2020, 09:04:10 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 02, 2020, 08:53:06 PMTo this day I have only played Blood Dragon. And I, uh, saw the movie... yeah.

The only ones I'd call genuinely ace are the original (although it'll be dated as hell now), Blood Dragon and Far Cry 5 (and to a lesser extent New Dawn). Everything else has been varying shades of let-down. Vaas from 3 remains one of the greatest villains I've ever come across in a video game, but the game itself hasn't aged well and he's dead by the halfway point and after that it just tanks.

And we don't talk about the film :P (I've not actually seen it, but I was gutted when I found out Boll was directing it because I loved the first game so much.)

It has a lot of Boll attempting comedy... which as you can imagine doesn't go so well. :laugh: "You promised me whaaaaales, George."

Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

Jedi fallen order
Dragonball Fighterz
Pokemon Fire red

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Left 4 Dead

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed