AvP: The Movie Novelization

Started by Darkness, Jun 28, 2004, 09:41:42 PM

Author
AvP: The Movie Novelization (Read 16,378 times)

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

damn it. I want it. I want it badly, but it seems they don't have it heren in the Netherlands (yet).    >:D  

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

No?!, no book, damn it, stomme kut zooi, sorry its dutch.   :D  

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Always is this country late with this kind of things.

Variable

Variable

People settle down. Do you realy want to read the whole damn thing? I mean there goes the ending. There goes the plot. There goes everything we have talked about and guessed about. We should all share this joy when the movie comes out. Not even everyone has the book. For all you people that read the next set of posts dont post nothing about it to all us that still want to see the movie. Sure I will go buy the book, Im dying in hear the book is driving me crazy. I will probably buy it today but I wont read nothin important.

I am Dutch too, Alien Emperor!  Aangenaam!   ;D  

batman

batman

for anyone who has the book. How long is it and what is the size of the print? Just by flicking through it how long wud u say the film is going to be at a guess?

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

Hey, I just read the first three chapters to get an idea of how the movie will be. Sounds good so far   ;D  

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Damn straight I'm going to read the whole thing when I get my hands on it.     8)    Besides the fact I probably won't even remember it by the time the movie comes out, or the fact that the book is usually so different from the movie in major spots as to leave me guessing when I see an actual movie, I really don't care if I know it or not going into the movie.  In fact I'll probably love the book just as much as seeing the movie itself.  BTW, I went around to all the big bookstores in my area and no one has this yet.  They say in a day or two, with Borders (in the US) saying "sometime next month".  I spoke to some young kid, and he didn't really sound like he knew what he was doing, but "next month" is in a couple of days, so that's not too bad.  Still, I'll try and get scans when I do manage to find it.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Sorry guys, no scans from me, I dont have a scanner. I wont be able to scan it for ya guys sorry. lol. But i think that I saw these pics somewhere else, on cards or on the net. I ll check it out and will come bak with something maybe,.

Variable

Variable

Hell Alien, forget it I will scan them. I am leaving now to go get it.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

hey variable hook me with the pics man plz well thast if u can.....   ;D  

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

343, he cool we kunne geheim taal voor hun praate    ;D   nee, hoor geintje

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

Crap... I picked up the book and decided to read just one more chapter, then one more page, then two more pages... the three more pages... Arrrrgh! I'M ALREADY ON CHAPTER 7!   :-\   IT'S SOOOOO GOOD! (sits in fetal postion, rocking back and forth)

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Know what ya mean yautjawarrior, I skipped some pages to see the fights, and they are cool!!!   SPOILER!!!!!  But the preds are getting kicked in this, true scar got 1 alien in 2 devastating blows but the rest of tha pred are getting a hell of a time with the aliens. Like the pred that is getting shred and that actually see his own guts. Just to give ya guys a lil ideas on the way the fights are described.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

But mainly its even, just that finally the preds are not Gods that wont be killed by less than 5 aliens. The aliens are finally respected in this. Killing machines.  and they are finally using their tails properly. To stab, empale and slash. Very cool!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed