Ridley Scott to Direct Alien Prequel!

Started by Darkness, Jul 31, 2009, 01:34:13 PM

Author
Ridley Scott to Direct Alien Prequel! (Read 24,606 times)

rudy m alapag jr

rudy m alapag jr

8)   should the Alien movie be about: the derelict ship (if i'm not mistaken) crash landing on that planetoid and finding out who and why the ship was taken and why it was doing there in the first place? i can't even see this being like the first film of Alien  (1979). can't just be the same. any thoughts, guys?

rudy m alapag jr

rudy m alapag jr

this film isn't about the crew of nostromo and ripley. speaking of ripley, why is she involved? this is before her isn't? why the towing ship instead of the alien ship? if this is a prequel then this one is just about the space jockeys and that alien ship with the eggs. remember  what lambert said: i wonder what happened to the rest of the crew".

rudy m alapag jr

rudy m alapag jr

8)   if this gonna be about the alien coming aboard. then i'm not seeing this one, if it is about the derelict ship then i would be game to see it.

alienfan1

alienfan1

this is awsome though i was expecting a sequal but may be we are do for a prequal but any way im excited   ;D     ;D  

JK

JK

;D   Definitively I can't wait, Thanks FOX.

TheAncientEnemy

Let me ruin the ending for you: a warning beacon is placed on the ship on LV426.   At the very least though, Scott will make the movie tasteful. He won't drown us in CG imagery. He might, however, confuse an already bruised and beaten idea when it comes to the alien life cycle. The guy had a lot of weird ideas before Cameron took them in a less surreal and more logical direction.  I guess we'll see.

abbath-demonaz

abbath-demonaz

NO LETS GET BACK HR GIGER!! I know Ridley loves his work

Scout

Rob: Hes talking about the film "PREDATORS".

DragonBossk

Made my day!!!

X-SOLDIER

Super awesome! This makes my day!   X    8)  

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

THE ALIEN GLORY IS BACK!!   ;D   I knew, I still had some kinda hope this day´ll come when the Alien would be as great as it was 30 years ago.

dallas121

dallas121

Awesome! Predator and Alien are back! Thanks so much!

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

I am happy that alien and predator are back and i hope to see new alien movies and new predator movie as well.

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Rudy M Alapag Jr

i am happy as well, this took 4ever but finally a new Alien film: a prequel. i also will see both comic movies: ALIEN 5: Prequel and PREDATORS. long time no see "ALIEN".

Falcon Predator

Alien better be good    >:(   predators will be better    ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed