New Entertainment Weekly Stills

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Apr 21, 2017, 04:28:15 PM

Author
New Entertainment Weekly Stills (Read 21,269 times)

RabidNinja

RabidNinja

What would be awesome is that not only is this the planet covenant intended to colonize and the engineer homeworld, but when the whole thing backfires, i WANT it as a confirmed xeno prime homeworld. it would make logical sense, it being the homeworld and subsequent "birthplace" of the true xenomorph form, in place of the creators of the black goo.

Think Frankenstein's monster, except instead of a 6ft tall zombie, it's a genetically mutated killing machine.

Huggs

Huggs

I hope that's not a frozen piece of Branson Walter's got there. I'm definitely in the sabotage camp now. Most likely Oram will be responsible. It would be a bit too similar to Ash, but I doubt Oram is synthetic, considering he gets facehugged. You can sense the tension between Oram and Branson. In the prologue, when Tennessee asked who was going to say the toast, Oram turned and started to say something, most likely "I've actually prepared a few remarks" or something like that. He looked rather upset when Branson didn't even acknowledge him.

whiterabbit

You know, I think that pic of "Walter" is really David with one of the rumored xeno-embryos. Just a guess. :)

However man, this bombing scene is getting better by the day. It's also highly unlikely that these are the last engineers in the galaxy.

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

Quote from: whiterabbit on Apr 21, 2017, 10:42:48 PM
However man, this bombing scene is getting better by the day. It's also highly unlikely that these are the last engineers in the galaxy.

Tell it to Ridley Scott.

x-M-x

x-M-x

obviously shaw is either

1: Dead

2: Cryo

3: dropped off somewhere?

I don't think she'll stand for david killing them.... or would she? (it seems David is alone on the ship during the bombing)

theDecline84

Quote from: x-M-x on Apr 22, 2017, 01:02:26 AM
obviously shaw is either

I don't think she'll stand for david killing them.... or would she? (it seems David is alone on the ship during the bombing)

Shaw did seem pretty angry at the engineers at the end of prometheus.

newagescamartist

obviously shaw is either

Maybe he kills them for Shaw. I get the feeling that as far as beings go, he's kind of fond of Shaw, or at the very least impressed with her tenacity.

theDecline84

Quote from: newagescamartist on Apr 22, 2017, 01:18:38 AM
obviously shaw is either

Maybe he kills them for Shaw. I get the feeling that as far as beings go, he's kind of fond of Shaw, or at the very least impressed with her tenacity.

I agree maybe its all Shaw's plan???

rabidranger

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Apr 21, 2017, 11:10:09 PM

Tell it to Ridley Scott.

Can you do an introduction?

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: theDecline84 on Apr 22, 2017, 01:17:21 AM
obviously shaw is either

Shaw did seem pretty angry at the engineers at the end of Prometheus.

She went all that way for *answers*  not to kill... then again maybe she changed her mind? who knows.

whiterabbit

Quote from: rabidranger on Apr 22, 2017, 01:35:18 AM

Tell it to Ridley Scott.

Can you do an introduction?
Dudes. AVPGalaxy has serious street cred. The man probably has his men reading this thread right at this very moment. Right, Hicks.

acidreign

acidreign

I've yet to find an interview where Scott or Logan or anyone else involved has stated that they're completely washing their hands of the Engineers after this movie.

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

They don't have to. Especially before the movie is out.

M_Tak

M_Tak

The bombing shots are hauntingly beautiful.

cliffhanger

Tell it to Ridley Scott.

tell it to you. you keep advocating they're wiped based on....really....nothing but own ideas.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed