Aliens: Aftermath #1 (Marvel, One-Shot)

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Apr 19, 2021, 06:13:38 PM

Author
Aliens: Aftermath #1 (Marvel, One-Shot) (Read 15,391 times)

BlueMarsalis79

I will treat this as the first to be nicer.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

https://www.perfectorganism.com/home/2021/6/15/166-interviewing-benjamin-percy-writer-of-aliens-aftermath

I'm only halfway through but Percy did drop some details.

Spoiler
Main character is Vasquez's nephew (Cutter Vasquez)
They're led to Hadley Hope by some info they found doing activist activities against Weyland-Yutani
The Alien seems to be exactly what we think it is, effected by the radioactive fallout (with a little bit of winter camouflage in there, I suspect) and Percy calls it the Atomic Alien.
[close]

Seems like a really cool dude so far.

426Buddy

Spoiler
The idea of an Alien surviving at Hadley's Hope and glowing with radioactivity is just so so stupid
[close]

SiL

Spoiler
Also why does it have a dome.
[close]

Kradan

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 18, 2021, 07:13:30 AM
https://www.perfectorganism.com/home/2021/6/15/166-interviewing-benjamin-percy-writer-of-aliens-aftermath

I'm only halfway through but Percy did drop some details.

Spoiler
Main character is Vasquez's nephew (Cutter Vasquez)
They're lead to Hadley Hope by some info they found doing activist activities against Weyland-Yutani
The Alien seems to be exactly what we think it is, effected by the radioactive fallout (with a little bit of winter camouflage in there, I suspect) and Percy calls it the Atomic Alien.
[close]

Seems like a really cool dude so far.

Spoiler
Something something Vasquez relative reminds me terribly a lot about one particular comic

Atomic Alien sounds like an super-hero/villain name
[close]

Quote from: SiL on Jun 18, 2021, 07:34:00 AM
Spoiler
Also why does it have a dome.
[close]

Man, I didn't even thought of that !

BlueMarsalis79

I do love how it looks despite the silliness of the situation.

Nightmare Asylum

Spoiler
I'm guessing this anti-Weyland-Yutani group is likely going to be the same group that Cruz's son is part of in the ongoing.
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

That sounds like Kaiju level of silliness, just that  kinda out of places.   :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

How long until things start getting really silly and we see a comic with Ripley in a Kenner Alien Queen suit fighting a real Alien Queen in a WY facility? ;)

Immortan Jonesy

You are definitely on to something, and if so I wonder if they will perform their infamous tracing habit as in certain unmade story prior to the original Alien.  :laugh:

Still Collating...

The glowing alien may be a silly idea, but that there is art! That's what gets me excited for a comic!

Corporal Hicks

Stole from Engineer on Facebooki.

BlueMarsalis79

When's the culmination of this anniversary celebration then?

Sabres21768

Well...that Alien just looks ridiculous.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed