Recent posts

Alien-Predator Literature / Re: Aliens vs Avengers
Last post by Acid_Reign161 - Today at 04:09:01 PM
Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on Today at 02:39:51 PM
Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Today at 12:06:09 AMOf all the crossovers we never got, I was amazed at the lack of Alien/Species when Dark Horse had both. Not so much as a "Vs" but rather the Sil type hybrids being another bio weapon like the neomorph. The fact that Species II features black goo making victims undergo metamorphosis into a violent Gigeresque creature bent on sexual reproduction seems a totally missed opportunity for an Alien-universe crossover to me.

Didn't know that was something I wanted until right now. Wtf

I need check out the Species series. Only seen the first one (when I was way too young to be watching it lol)

There's only the first and second movie worth watching (imo).. I turned off Species 3 around 15mins in, and never bothered with the 4th (they went straight-to-video B-movies from 3 onwards) but I love the first two! 😃
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Borderlands Movie
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 03:09:57 PM
I'll visit beautiful Pandora in 2025 when Jimbo leads me there by the hand, thank you very much.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 03:08:27 PM
Maybe two sneak peek with interviews of the cast of Romulus in between.
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 03:01:49 PM
Quote from: TheBATMAN on Today at 02:41:56 PMI would imagine the 10 mins includes the chat with Fede and Ridley.

That chat seems more specific to Alien than Alien: Romulus, so I don't see much of a point in attaching it to Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes.
Last post by TheBATMAN - Today at 02:41:56 PM
I would imagine the 10 mins includes the chat with Fede and Ridley.
Last post by 426Buddy - Today at 02:40:12 PM
Yeah 10 minutes is a little crazy, we really only need a proper trailer between now and August and I'm fine. I hope they don't show everything the film has between now and then.
Last post by ASH1977 - Today at 02:40:08 PM
I have my tickets for Alien for Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing what clip gets shown.
Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Today at 12:06:09 AMOf all the crossovers we never got, I was amazed at the lack of Alien/Species when Dark Horse had both. Not so much as a "Vs" but rather the Sil type hybrids being another bio weapon like the neomorph. The fact that Species II features black goo making victims undergo metamorphosis into a violent Gigeresque creature bent on sexual reproduction seems a totally missed opportunity for an Alien-universe crossover to me.

Didn't know that was something I wanted until right now. Wtf

I need check out the Species series. Only seen the first one (when I was way too young to be watching it lol)
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed