Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,319,814 times)

Master Chief

Master Chief

This one shows a little more.  Poor guy on the electric scooter...what was he thinking? haha

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Yes! plenty of dinosaurs in media  8) What a time to be alive! 🦕🦖😍

ace3g

ace3g

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

ace3g

ace3g

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

Hey remember when the hunter was able take down a t-Rex with a tranquilizer in the lost world? What is every redneck, gun nut, gang member, hunter, cop, and soldier on the planet doing in this movie? Are these new dinosaurs bulletproof like the indoraptor?

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 18, 2022, 10:40:57 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWOrHf7a8cc

This is what we're working on Dinotracker.com

Added a bunch of new sightings last night. Hope everyone is having fun hunting!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Alien³ on May 27, 2022, 11:32:50 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 18, 2022, 10:40:57 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWOrHf7a8cc

This is what we're working on Dinotracker.com

Added a bunch of new sightings last night. Hope everyone is having fun hunting!

TY!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Darkness

Darkness

Review embargo is over. Only getting 1/5s in our newspapers. IGN has given it a more positive 7/10.

The criticism seems to be aimed at Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard.

38% RottonTommatoes: https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/jurassic_world_dominion

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

My thoughts -
Spoiler
I didn't know what to expect going into this. I enjoyed the previous Jurassic World films (I was one of the few who genuinely enjoyed Fallen Kingdom) but couldn't help but feel this would be the 'Rise of Skywalker' of JP/JW films, which it kind of is and isn't.

It's busy with a lot going on, part international action/adventure (Mission: Impossible with dinosaurs) part corporate espionage (back to the original book and movie). But I don't think it's the complete incomprehensible mess some (or most, really) are making it out to be.

What surprised me were the dinosaurs taking a major backseat to the locust/Maisie story, which is weird considering it's, you know, a Jurassic movie (and the last one supposedly). The T. rex, Blue, even the new Giga don't have much to do in the story.

Including the prologue would've helped a tiny bit, setting up the T. rex/Giga rivalry as a battle 65 million years in the making. In the finished film however it just comes across as the obligatory final dinosaur fight for the end of the movie.

The original trio sharing plenty of scenes together was a pleasant surprise, as were the amount of practical dinosaurs. Giacchino delivers another wonderful score.

You can pick apart the logistics of these movies, like holes in a genetic code, but I don't think there's anything to get upset or outraged about. If you think any of these six movies are genuinely terrible I don't know what to tell you.
[close]

Oh and...
Spoiler
Were those meant to be the Lost World Rexes at the end?

Now I wish all three Rexes had taken down the Giga.

Because why not in this movie.
[close]

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

This movie was terrible. I don't understand Hollywood's obsession with stuffing their movies with as many story-lines and characters as possible.

Rankles75

Rankles75

Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Jun 13, 2022, 12:55:58 AMThis movie was terrible. I don't understand Hollywood's obsession with stuffing their movies with as many story-lines and characters as possible.

All you need is dinosaurs, some entertaining deaths and Jeff Goldblum. How hard can it be?

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Rankles75 on Jun 13, 2022, 01:29:05 AM
Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Jun 13, 2022, 12:55:58 AMThis movie was terrible. I don't understand Hollywood's obsession with stuffing their movies with as many story-lines and characters as possible.

All you need is dinosaurs, some entertaining deaths and Jeff Goldblum. How hard can it be?
Clearly you haven't considered the need for locusts...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed