Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 423,783 times)

Lotus

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 27, 2018, 04:49:36 PM
Yeah, they definitely look new. Thanks!

Found them in a larger size -

No problem! ;)

Fugitive:Huh!?where am I??

Doctor:You awake!?oh you really have a sexy big muscle do you?

That's what happen after. xp

Xerxész

Quote from: Master on Aug 27, 2018, 05:24:24 PM
Where da f**k those scientists have gloves and masks?

Most likely they are aware that they do not need mask and gloves.
Dutch, Harrigan, Leona and Lex (I mentioned only the survivors) made direct contact with the Predators and have not contaminated with anything.

But then why do they need a decontamination chamber...the question is good. :)

Master

Quote from: Xerxész on Aug 27, 2018, 05:53:00 PM

Dutch, Harrigan, Leona and Lex (I mentioned only the survivors) made direct contact with the Predators and have not contaminated with anything.

Well, that`s good point. Still even with standard medical procedures we use golves most of the time. Decon-chamber is very easy to expalin though. You don`t want your precious samples to be contaminated by by something as trivial as  staphylococcus or streptococcus.

newagescamartist

I'm excited about this movie so I hope no one takes this criticism the wrong way, but damn do I think these mandibles looks terrible in still images. They look like the Super Predator mandibles in a way. Way heavier and clunkier than they should be. Looks kind of hokey. Lets hope this Predator wears a mask for majority of the film lol.

germanator2

Everything in the Stargazer lab will probably be the highlight of the film as we're seeing the Predator in a different environment than a jungle or city. Outside of the comics and video games, this will be the first time we see the Predator in a lab environment on film, which I'm really excited for. One moment I really hope they keep from the script.
Spoiler
When the Predator decapitates one of the scientists and uses his head to get thru the retinal scanner while also mimicking the scientist's voice to get thru the voice command on the door.
[close]

Xerxész

Quote from: germanator2 on Aug 27, 2018, 07:08:57 PM
Spoiler
When the Predator decapitates one of the scientists and uses his head to get thru the retinal scanner while also mimicking the scientist's voice to get thru the voice command on the door.
[close]

Spoiler
In the script it was Sean H. Colwell, who was decapitated. Colwell is replaced by Sean Keyes' character in the film, but Keyes won't die according to test screening viewers.
So, unless someone else is decapitated, then I think they changed that scene.

Well, the scalpel is there, so the chance is given. :)
[close]

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: Xerxész on Aug 27, 2018, 05:13:22 PM

Not the most profitable shot of a Predator...

That face holds a slight hint of betrayal mixed with surprise lol.  Those pecs though...I mean, there's muscle and then there's just over-indulgence.  Don't mind the shot though, not one bit  ;)

Quote from: Master on Aug 27, 2018, 06:22:27 PM

Well, that`s good point. Still even with standard medical procedures we use golves most of the time. Decon-chamber is very easy to expalin though. You don`t want your precious samples to be contaminated by by something as trivial as  staphylococcus or streptococcus.

Especially in this instance, when practically everything would be sterile technique and every precaution imaginable (contact/airborne/etc.).  They may have been gowned up prior to this picture though, since I think this is the part where he starts to break free.  The staff may have had to rush back in.  In any event, pretty typical.  Like, tv's love of shocking people in asystole.  Or situations where you know they'd have a foley in place, but they don't.  Sure they'll rip out their IV, but what about their foley?  (I can see why they'd want to leave that part out - for obvious reasons  :laugh:).  Don't blame them though, I don't think the casual moviegoer cares much.

BigDaddyJohn

I have the feeling the guy in the picture holding him down will fly across the room  :laugh:
Damn i'd freak out so bad if i was him and fugitive opened his eyes !

Brzrkr

Quote from: Xerxész on Aug 27, 2018, 07:38:12 PM
Quote from: germanator2 on Aug 27, 2018, 07:08:57 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
In the script it was Sean H. Colwell, who was decapitated. Colwell is replaced by Sean Keyes' character in the film, but Keyes won't die according to test screening viewers.
So, unless someone else is decapitated, then I think they changed that scene.

Well, the scalpel is there, so the chance is given. :)
[close]

Is the voice command -

Spoiler
WANT SOME CANDY? :laugh:
[close]

Petefrombirmingham

Scares me how some might be getting turned on by them pecs 😂 tho they r defined and yum

Xerxész

Quote from: David 8 on Aug 27, 2018, 08:24:19 PM
Is the voice command -

Spoiler
WANT SOME CANDY? :laugh:
[close]

Nope. :)
Just this:
Spoiler
Colwell. Sean H.
[close]
:)

Master

Quote from: Wysps on Aug 27, 2018, 07:48:03 PM
Quote from: Xerxész on Aug 27, 2018, 05:13:22 PM

Not the most profitable shot of a Predator...

That face holds a slight hint of betrayal mixed with surprise lol.  Those pecs though...I mean, there's muscle and then there's just over-indulgence.  Don't mind the shot though, not one bit  ;)

Quote from: Master on Aug 27, 2018, 06:22:27 PM

Especially in this instance, when practically everything would be sterile technique and every precaution imaginable (contact/airborne/etc.).  They may have been gowned up prior to this picture though, since I think this is the part where he starts to break free.  The staff may have had to rush back in.  In any event, pretty typical.  Like, tv's love of shocking people in asystole.  Or situations where you know they'd have a foley in place, but they don't.  Sure they'll rip out their IV, but what about their foley?  (I can see why they'd want to leave that part out - for obvious reasons  :laugh:).  Don't blame them though, I don't think the casual moviegoer cares much.

Yeah I just love when they shock asystolic in nearly every movie. :D

yautjapet

It took me a bit to figure out what that pic of Fugitive on the table reminded me of...

Huggs

Why didn't you call me after the Roswell incident?  ;)

preddyuk

One green eye...one yellow eye....

😉

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed