Unseen AvP Requiem Concept Art

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 01, 2009, 10:33:38 PM

Author
Unseen AvP Requiem Concept Art (Read 19,314 times)

avp

avp

hmm i like the the 2nd secret lab better....after what happened in gunnison maybe the general and weyland corp are working together and sometime in the future maybe in the next movie even they experiment and capture them or something all i know is that this will b apart of something

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

I really just wanna forget about this whole movie.

Alien Genesis

Alien Genesis

Wow, those Alien/Predator lab pictures were more interesting than anything AVPR had to offer.  I'm alternately excited and saddened by that claim at the same time.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I find it interesting that one laboratory concept has the smooth domes and the other has the creatures with ridges. This might imply that the scene survived up to at least the point when the director were brought on and decided to change the usual heads to those.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

If only they could have headed in the direction that secret lab art was going instead of what we got, interesting though, maybe they will go with this in the future?    :P  

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

nice concept could have had more creatures that way like genetic experiments and other cool atrosites.

SiL

SiL

The more people comment on these pictures, the more I see why we got such shitty, poorly thought out ideas in AvPR.  That's what the fans want.

Sulaco

Sulaco

Yea it's because of us fans we got AvP also Sil.   :P  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I doubt this was meant to be for the main part of it. Looks like it's styled in such a way for the epilogue. This could have been what was initially planned, in place of that gun thing.

Keyes

Keyes

Good thinking, I guess that would make more sense and would have probably featured Garber from P2, as his appearance was originally planned.

Skyler

Skyler

the only thing good that came from this film was fight scenes othere wise it was a P.O.S.

Shadow Hunter

Shadow Hunter

I like it       ;D  

scout n88

scout n88

cool i hope there will be an A-V-P 3    :)  

PRED117

PRED117

Hoooooooooooooooly crap    :o   look at SECRET LAB #1

Sulaco

Sulaco

Always liked secret labs. Living in USA we got a few.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed