Gremlins

Started by nexus, Jun 04, 2008, 12:37:48 PM

Author
Gremlins (Read 27,776 times)

Keg

Keg

Prefer the first film over the sequel but I love both.

Lie

Lie

I need to watch the first film again< I can't remember any of it. The second one was funny with all the different versions of them, the Batman symbol was a nice touch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLNPmQQlvak

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Oh God, I loved the Brain Gremlin. So damn funny.

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

I love Gremlins, I kept seeing copies of it on VHS and DVD in video stores and rental shops, so in the end I bought a copy and I loved it. Then I got Gremlins 2: The New Batch, then I became a Gremlins fanatic and started collecting memorabilia.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I need to get the DVDs. I'm still watching on VHS.

I'm all for a third movie, but no CGI, and bring back Dante and the actors. And no CGI. Did I stress no CGI enough?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I really like these movies! ;D

I prefer the first to the second, but I do enjoy the second one.

yeah i like them, i never saw them until quite recently though! my girlfriend introduced me to them, and i got a DVD box set of both movies for £4, i like em, but not as much as Ghostbusters, and i feel the Critters franchise did better at horror/comedy

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Gremlins were awesome.
I have a few NECA Gremlins figures myself  :D
Although I lost Mohawk's "spikes"

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: RazorSlash on Oct 20, 2010, 08:41:43 PM
Gremlins were awesome.
I have a few NECA Gremlins figures myself  :D
Although I lost Mohawk's "spikes"

But the spikes are what makes Mohawk Mohawk! It's like Stripe without the Stripe! Or Brain without a Brain! Or the Vegetable Gremlin without Vegetables! :P haha, you get the point :D

Sylizar

Sylizar

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 19, 2010, 06:33:04 PM

I'm all for a third movie, but no CGI, and bring back Dante and the actors. And no CGI. Did I stress no CGI enough?

There was "CGi" in the first two, it was just bad though. If they used CGi the same way in the new film, I wouldn't mind, as long as it looked better.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Sylizar on Oct 20, 2010, 09:31:36 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 19, 2010, 06:33:04 PM

There was "CGi" in the first two, it was just bad though. If they used CGi the same way in the new film, I wouldn't mind, as long as it looked better.

The Gremlins in the first two were primarily puppets. If a third film is made, I still want puppets to be used, rather than completely CGI.

Also, Yyou guys know how there were two versions of Gremlins 2 right? the one in theaters where the film rips, and the one on VHS where the VHS tape rips. Well, check out this fan made DVD version:

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The first film is my favorite Christmas movie.  No bs.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

This thread must not die.

Its 12:00?

Feed this. NOW.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

No. I refuse, I prefer them fluffy.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

They looked really viscous when eating that chicken...*shudders*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed