Colonial Marines for DS

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 17, 2009, 09:30:47 AM

Author
Colonial Marines for DS (Read 16,449 times)

SM

SM

Woulda been better if they related more to the films.

predalien27

predalien27

well hive wars came out before alien 3 and it was pretty much trying to look like a sequel to aliens.  most of the other comics are just continuing each other and so the comics are just like a different timeline apart from the movies

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

What about the ALIENS series of comics? Most people saw that like a direct could be a movie sequel to ALIENS.

SM

SM

The what now?

Xhan

Xhan

Aliens II: Verheiden, Nelson, Beauvais, Kieth.

SM

SM

Keith can burn in hell.

Xhan

Xhan

Only if you send Verheiden with him.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Bad Fan Answers I am guessing?

PLEXI

PLEXI

About the DS game.

The quality is pretty astounding in my opinion....For a DS game >_>.  If it's any indication the level of quality put into A:CM, the signs are good. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Jockey or bull Xeno now in A:CM.. The good news is that the game is finished, but SEGA won't publish it due to financial reasons(?), and the fact that it would kind of ruin the surprise of the real A:CM, depending on how closely the DS game follows the original's story. Hopefully it sees the light of day... otherwise my DS will be mighty angry.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I'm pretty sure they're not releasing it because of another big game with Aliens *coughAVP3cough*.

PLEXI

PLEXI

QuoteI'm pretty sure they're not releasing it because of another big game with Aliens *coughAVP3cough*.

They're supposed to be releasing it along side A:CM...which would basically result in the exact same thing Cal427eb. I read that the immediate reason they are not publishing the game right now is due to financial reasons, they want to wait for AVP3 to blow over and release it alongside A:CM. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

No. I'm sorry but they have given us the release date for AVP3 which should be sometime in February. They haven't given us one for A:CM. Releasing both along side each other would just make them compete. When if they were spaced out I would be able to decide which one I want to get. Besides them having to fight over each other.

PLEXI

PLEXI

QuoteNo. I'm sorry but they have given us the release date for AVP3 which should be sometime in February. They haven't given us one for A:CM. Releasing both along side each other would just make them compete. When if they were spaced out I would be able to decide which one I want to get. Besides them having to fight over each other.

Err...I think you misinterperted what I was saying.... I said they are releasing the A:CM DS game along side normal A:CM. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

My bad. Sorry.

I feel stupid now. Sorry. But, maybe they're having problems with software? Dunno.

PLEXI

PLEXI

It's no problem, it happens. 

Destructoid and Joystig, along with the original video on Youtube (removed by SEGA >_> )  have said that the game was actually completed, but was shelved due to financial problems in SEGA. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed