Break the Code! (PS New Production Still)

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 19, 2016, 08:04:57 PM

Author
Break the Code! (PS New Production Still) (Read 29,010 times)

neomorpheus

Why on Earth would they make the fictional date so cryptic??? Why do they tease us so?

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Problem is more focused on the guns rather the guns' look IMO.
The inclusion of guns in Prometheus was pathetic.
I even thought the flamethrower was absolutely unnecessary beside getting that death scene.

I'm more afraid Covenant turned out to be the same, one scene packed with a lot of fire shot around but nothing is happening beside getting the extras killed quick (with a terrible edit that confuse the audience).

It's not a war / action film as far as I've heard.

Infected

Infected

You sure that picture is from Alien:Covenant??

If so, so they got a team with guns, well that changes the whole game on what we are gonna see,
but then again they could be taken out in seconds :D

So i see some plants, so the planet will be jungle like, inhaling spores through the infected plants and trees, having xeno's and david and maybe engineers and neomorphs against you, no matter how much guns you are gonna bring any human force is f**ked out there in that situation.

2205-1205-2104 Prometheus was set in 2093 but it was christmas so the end of the years was close so it was almost 2094,
Covenant plays ten years after Prometheus, i think its just the date and timeline. You could get 22 december out of it,
but alsof the 22th of may, but i think its all three....or not. :D

Xenorgue

f**k ! Fans of aliens are never happy ... It's crazy.

I like this retro style. The weapons "Old" compared to the time of the film. That gives a feeling tough guy. Corsair of space.

I love this picture

Predatorium

Quote from: ebbhead40 on Dec 19, 2016, 09:42:08 PM
I think it would have taken the edge off for me.. watching Dallas blasting fluorescent green shit down the air ducts!

In the book they explain why they opted not to use lasers against it. Obviously it had to do with acid blood and hull breaching :)

prometheusfire08

prometheusfire08

knowing how much the weapons , tactical formations and the look and general attitude of the Marines from ALIENS were inspired by Vietnam ............

some of yalls comments are outright hilarious.

windebieste

Cool pic. 

Oh, look Guns...

Oh, look  New Zealand native grass...

It's funny how the gun junkies are the biggest cry babies, huh.

If the movie is good, I'm happy.

-Windebieste.

Predatorium

Quote from: windebieste on Dec 19, 2016, 10:10:54 PM
Cool pic. 

Oh, look Guns...

Oh, look  New Zealand native grass...

It's funny how the gun junkies are the biggest cry babies, huh.

If the movie is good, I'm happy.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/8a/52/be/8a52beb4c1ba70617aeed75dcdf00c26.jpg

-Windebieste.

Some people know grass, some guns. Either way what you know you will also notice and it will stick out where it doesn't belong.

D-13

I think it´s a name.
If you put it directly againts the alphabet you get this.

Veleud

22 = V
05 = e
12 = l
05 = e
21 = u
04 = d

And the fact it actually spelled something, make me think this is accurate.

windebieste

In the context of the movie, it's a bunch of dudes with guns roaming around on an alien planet.  That's it.

If the movie successfully sells it as part of the story, I don't care if the Aliens turn out to be rubber chickens on a stick. 

-Windebieste.

predator elite

Not bothered by the guns myself mainly cause I don't see them getting top of the line weapons for colony security so older model weapons kinda make sense

itshouldneverhavebeenabug

itshouldneverhavebeenabug

Exciting photo. If the rest of the movie is shot with this care for lighting to set the mood, it's going to be one hell of a ride :) Great great lighting. I love it. The lighting itself tells a story. Beautiful.

PVTDukeMorrison

It's good to see that in the distant future that the AR platform of rifle will still be in... shit people beat me to it.

windebieste

It never stopped the appearance of G36 assault rifles, Remmingtons, Lugers and many other 'out of place' firearms in 'BSG' from being the excellent TV show it turned out to be. 

I have no problem with their use at all.   If it's good, there's no problem. 

-Windebieste.

szkoki

Dunno guys but this is shaping up like AVPR = they promise everything we missed so far (in Prometheus). I hope its not another fan service mess in the making....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed