Joss Whedon for Alien 5?

Started by Darkness, Feb 22, 2009, 10:56:37 PM

Author
Joss Whedon for Alien 5? (Read 23,538 times)

jgbess

jgbess

Lets have William Gibson do the script this time in space like the one he did for Alien 3 that was rejected. I thought that rejecting Gibson's script was stupid. Lets have the king  of Cyberpunk do a high tech Alien. I read his script for Alien 3 and it was good.   ;D  

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Rudy M Alapag Jr

with zealots and monster again?

Vakarian

Vakarian

Well if i remember correctly when Sigourney worked on the last movie that was Alien ressurection with the whole "Make Love to the Aliens" bullshit she was one of the main reasons why Ressurection was a flop..and to be honest if its not James Cameron or Ridley Scott working on this film then the alien saga is screwed.. .

bios

bios

lets hope they do the alien5 starting from the moment ALIENS left off and continue on to the alien planet homeworld. what was started with alien,then camerons aliens,cameron should write the sequel and we can gladly forget all about alien3 and rez can be part of a dream.oh and we definately need to ditch ripley,

harbro

harbro

Alien vs Terminator  A5+T5

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed