Joss Whedon for Alien 5?

Started by Darkness, Feb 22, 2009, 10:56:37 PM

Author
Joss Whedon for Alien 5? (Read 23,461 times)

p!tu

p!tu

I am So Glad Sigourney is so Attached to this Project!! Im sure she will take it in the Right Direction!!! :rock

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

No more aliens on earth, please! :( They should do it in space, and include the space jockeys in some form.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I'm all for another Alien, just I hope Jim or Ridley are the script writer/director.

moedog

moedog

random question. How old is Newt in aliens?   ???  

beeko

beeko

what ever happened to jim camerons script , what was it about ??

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Never finished, so far as anyone knows.

nicky

nicky

WHeadon had his chance, he f**ked up. DONT let him near the franchise again, EVER. Same goes for that Frog.

davebhamuk

davebhamuk

The Alien films dont need Sigorney Weaver.  Hell why dont they just start a new film with the Sulaco docking at gateway station and take it from there.

Rudy

Rudy

i really agree but i don't davebhamuk, because if Ridley and Sig, or Sig and Joss were going to make A5, they need Siggy ALL THE WAY. She needs to know about the space jockeys and the creatures being made and why they were sent out, and the company wanted them as their weapons.Who drove that Alien ship in the 1st place, the eggs by themselves....A5 would be like a prequel within a sequel to have "once again" Siggy in space, we need her. she's OUR only hope.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Ripley never "needed" to know about any of those things. Her story was finished in the third film and it could even be argued that it was finished in the second, because she achieved resolution.  She is not her clone.

Alpha Xenomorph

Alpha Xenomorph

Let us just hope that someday Alien 5 is made.

ALIEN SUN

ALIEN SUN

???????PREDATOR 3. ALL OUT ACTION. ON EARTH WITH A EXILED PRED THAT STARTS WITH NO WEAPONS AND AT THE END IS ALL GEARD UP AND GETS TO GO HOME WITH OR WITH OUT ALIENS??????? ALIEN 5. A HORRER. EARTH, SPACE, ALIEN HOME WORLD. LIKE ALIENS RIPLEY HAS DREAMS MAKEN HER FIND A WAY TO THE ALIEN HOME WORLD????????

Zillamaster202

Zillamaster202

:o   If they do make an Alien 5, I hope that they explore the Alien homeworld and the Space Jockies because it might make alot of things make more since in the AVP and Alien series...

Crownless

Crownless

Alien 5 on earth could be pretty sweet.  I mean, what if it was just a film version of Earth Hive?  You could probably to Earth Hive and Nightmare Asylum in the same film.  Horrifying, shocking, new, and as dark as they come.  It'd be pretty epic, and the movie would end with a quick cameo of Ripley.  Her age fits perfectly into the storyline.  Might even be able to do Female War as well.

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Sigourney Weaver wants her character "Ripley" to be more on her dark side as she did in AR. That's why she wants a Alien 5 to be about chronicle on Rip  but not on the Aliens. This is still about Rip, she will find out what her loyalties lie. Just like the 1st film, Ash was the evil android and that was the way Rip sees her character, her half/alien side. She wants it to be spooky and scary. Even though she wants to be more scary.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed