MTV AvP2 Interview

Started by Darkness, Sep 11, 2007, 05:18:10 PM

Author
MTV AvP2 Interview (Read 15,181 times)

scarface

scarface

i was going to say look at the predaliens head. it resembles a queen head. the ones in the game avp : extinction i have are littler heads not like this one. it has a queen head with dreads under the neck and mandibles with a spiked tail. not regular spikes but spikes all over it.

scarface

scarface

one more thing...like the pure breed alien dictionary says a queen is pure breed, right? maybe its wrong. maybe depending on the species it grapples onto a facehugger can adapt the queen to suit the enviroment so the rest of the unborn clan can too. maybe queens have the ability to come in and out of hyrbrid like phases during the chestburster or facehugger cycle.

Champiionser

Champiionser

Some people forget too easily.Remember we expected a disaster movie.   ::)  

gb

gb

ok, evryones goin in circles about their comments on the predalienqueen( personaly i like it-makes its character more bad ass).but lets change the subject, what do u think of the comments on da preds battle scared face( awsome!)

avp101

avp101

???     :-\     Everything looks amazing butttt...... From what i've read it seems like its just another "Predator" movie with aliens in it.  i hope we'll see Aliens killing preds or alot of alien action because i dont want to see just the pred killing,, i mean i know the Aliens will kill people in this movie but nothing has shown me that aliens will kill preds. im not a alien fan boy or nothing but its my opinion. I love the way the movies looking though R rated and intense and sh*t. not trying to be creaturist or anything.

SHREK

SHREK

Regarding the picture of the predalien with the predators claws impaling its head....is this the same scene as the 1 in the trailer??...

Sulaco

Sulaco

Go CHET!!!!!!!!! the fans love you!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously though, CHET could be the stupidest thing to the Newborn.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I love how the brothers don't agree with Paul Andersons film, I love how they always say we are going in a different direction and it's going to be nothing like the first one. They're pretty saying "yes Paul Anderson sucks, and we are making a better film for the fans," I love you guys! Rock on!   ;D  

Night Killer

Night Killer

YES   ;D     ;D     ;D  , I have no doubts now that this movie will be awsome.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I can rest and sleep at night knowing it will be better than the first AVP. He'll like I said before, it wasn't going to take a lot to beat Pauls film, the two trailers alone already knocked Pauls peice of shit film out of the f**king park.  Mr. Anderson if your listening look at this as a learning experience, this how you gain fan respect....if that's important to you not sure? And this is how you make a good movie, now go f**k yourself   ;D  

Aran

Aran

Only thing I like from AVP was the mask designs for Celtic, Chopper & the Elder. Thought they look awesome. Choppers' arm scimitar, Celtics net & Scar's shuriken was nice too. And not forgettin the Elder's trophy elongated staff.'    :-\  

Soul

Soul

The arm "scimitar" was gay, too long, unnecessary, and takes away from the brutal simplicity of wristblades.    The nets in AvP were retarded, they looked like rope with little motors or some shit tightening them as opposed to the net in Predator 2, which was super thin metal wire.  The Shuriken is an autistic version of the Disc.  All of these things about the first AvP were just ugly, unnecessary modifications of what was so excellent about the weapons in Predator 2.

Hell yeah! choppers, double wrist blades was awesome and he looked like pred frm p2 which was cool! its a shame he died quick. Other than that AVP sucked! hopefully AVP-R will be awesome! hard, violent, gore, blood, scary and like the original,  Lets stop complainning bout chet? being a queen, its different and who said a queen has to be big and pure bred or whatever, the dog-alien (runner) was cool! and the pred-alien will be too (apart from the dreds) lets chill.  now lets all get some sleep...and hopefully more info or whatever mite come out tommorow. AVP3 (in space!) that does sound good..  nite nite

yeh soul i kinda know what ur sayin, but thats paul for ya! anderson is cool guy he just cant make good films! i mean he has soo much potential..but he screws up.

cockroach

cockroach

i think that the reason the predalien is so small (compared to aliens QUEEN) is that she is still growing ... i like to think of her CROWN growing in the same strength as rhino's/elephants grown they're tusks... grow with age etc... shame theres gna be no queen facehugger shown tho :(  bring on the requiem!!!! & REMEMBER NO BLOODY AVP2 FOR UK...alienS vs predatore REQUIEM all the way!!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed