The PAX Prime 2012 Thread - Panel Video Inside

Started by ikarop, Aug 31, 2012, 02:56:11 PM

Author
The PAX Prime 2012 Thread - Panel Video Inside (Read 61,243 times)

Salt The Fries

If I'm not mistaken they have shown keypad panel bypassing mechanic for the first time ever, it's a shame the texture quality was beyond shitty, on par with AVP2 from 2002!

WinterActual

The only thing that changes in all these interviews is the Randy's shirts. Everything else is exactly the same.

FightFinda

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Sep 13, 2012, 10:39:03 AM
If I'm not mistaken they have shown keypad panel bypassing mechanic for the first time ever, it's a shame the texture quality was beyond shitty, on par with AVP2 from 2002!

Actually they had that in the AVP '10 campaign once or twice; but it was pretty much just plug in the Bypass unit, defend the area from a swarm of xenos for a minute or two, then disconnect it and move on through the doorway... :-\

FightFinda

Quote from: Predaker on Sep 13, 2012, 02:22:53 PM
Hacking tool mini-game in A:CM for Wii-U.

Spoiler
[close]

I was going to post a picture of 'Operation' then as a sort of update but I thought, maybe not  ::).

So seriously now; is that the current version of the minigame, or an American joke I'm unaware of?  :laugh: (No there was no hidden meaning in that, I'm not being sarcastic, I am actually wondering is it genuine as I'm surprised they just revealed that on its own, or at all for that matter!)

How did you get the screenshot, by the way?

WinterActual

Quote from: FightFinda on Sep 13, 2012, 02:55:26 PM

How did you get the screenshot, by the way?
Its very old screenshot.

ShadowPred

RagingDragon

Yeah the pounce seems to act like the Hunter from L4D, so if you blast the alien off, whoever got pounced is good.

Meh, at least it's included in the game.  At this point I'm just holding on for dear life.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed