The Next Chapter - New Alien: Covenant Featurette

Started by puscyfer, Apr 12, 2017, 06:16:23 AM

Author
The Next Chapter - New Alien: Covenant Featurette (Read 43,404 times)

Beardomorph

Quote from: juxtapose on Apr 13, 2017, 11:37:14 AM
. .i have watched it like 4 times and it's great. .my anticipation is sky high!. .yet their is one thing i keep missing. .were do you c the running neo?. .i have seen the sceenshots. .but were exactly is it in the featurette?

At the 30 second mark  ;)

juxtapose

okaaay. .actually it's around 25 seconds. .i slowed it down dramaticly to get a proper look. .but yeah it's fast. .almost too fast. . .i hope we get a proper look in the film itself. .

HuDaFuK

Like what I'm seeing, but I'm still not sold on this after Prometheus.

Looking forward to seeing how it turns out, though.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 13, 2017, 12:37:50 PM
Like what I'm seeing, but I'm still not sold on this after Prometheus.

Looking forward to seeing how it turns out, though.

Now you tell us. :laugh:

HuDaFuK

lv_226

Quote from: locusta on Apr 13, 2017, 07:11:51 AM
Quote from: bobcunk on Apr 13, 2017, 04:43:33 AM

Yeah, I nag now. Don´t wanna spoil the show, but me not so happy with the little Neomorph CGI here. At least in these snippets it looks terrible obvious digital. :/

Well, might be not the final material we see here. Let´s hope.

I have to disagree. The effects are blending in really well with the backgrounds and characters. Given the budget, it seems like they are really trying to make a top-notch product (Prometheus also LOOKED great—nay fantastic!).

Ragonk_Force

Ragonk_Force

Can anyone decipher what Ridley says after dread?

Quote from: locusta on Apr 13, 2017, 07:11:51 AM

Yeah, I nag now. Don´t wanna spoil the show, but me not so happy with the little Neomorph CGI here. At least in these snippets it looks terrible obvious digital. :/

Well, might be not the final material we see here. Let´s hope.
You must be nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking. How is it obvious cgi? Because you know neomorphs dont actually exist? Obvious cgi would be Malabolgia from the Spawn movie. The cgi in this, even if unfinished during these clips, will be top of the line

zoidy

"dread ... you know something just terrible is about to happen".

Ragonk_Force

Ragonk_Force

Quote from: zoidy on Apr 13, 2017, 04:24:15 PM
"dread ... you know something just terrible is about to happen".
Ah, thank you

echobbase79

Is that when the ship explodes? Feel bad for the guy next to it if that's the case.

Ultramorph

I need to listen to this with better speakers, but I think it's just a Weaver sound-alike.

Anthony

Anthony

Quote from: echobbase79 on Apr 13, 2017, 05:01:28 PM

Is that when the ship explodes? Feel bad for the guy next to it if that's the case.

Spoiler
Probably the aftermath. The images are set in the wheat field.
[close]

awalsh74

I want to watch this but the audio is so poor. I presume an official video will be posted with working audio shortly?

cliffhanger

Quote from: Ultramorph on Apr 13, 2017, 05:03:34 PM
I need to listen to this with better speakers, but I think it's just a Weaver sound-alike.

it's 100% Sigourney Weaver. Which i like, and then at the same time, don't like for obvious reasons.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed