The Flash (TV Series)

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Jul 30, 2013, 02:51:08 PM

Author
The Flash (TV Series) (Read 54,617 times)

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Alienseseses on Dec 18, 2013, 11:22:47 PM
Quote from: Magegg on Dec 18, 2013, 11:03:00 PM
Quote from: Alienseseses on Dec 18, 2013, 10:38:55 PM
The original draft was soooooo much better than what ended up on screen. Which is to say, it wasn't a brown stain.
Was Hal's nephew subplot resolved in any of the drafts? o__o
He had well over one scene, yes.
Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 18, 2013, 10:46:16 PM
I read a little bit of the draft. it was basically the same, just with a different monster.
That's the thing... The overall plot is very similar. But the execution, the character moments, the motivations, the resolutions, all very different.
Any of those drafts cut the stupid narration from the beginning? D:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The original draft was soooooo much better than what ended up on screen. Which is to say, it wasn't a brown stain.
I read a little bit of the draft. it was basically the same, just with a different monster.
That's the thing... The overall plot is very similar. But the execution, the character moments, the motivations, the resolutions, all very different.

I really should get back to reading that. It's probably more worth my time than the extended cut of the film was.

"Hey Hal, wanna trade Hot Wheels?"

The extent of Hal's and Hector's relationship, folks.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: Magegg on Dec 18, 2013, 11:23:27 PM
Any of those drafts cut the stupid narration from the beginning? D:
I think so. I can't remember, but I'm fairly certain.

Also, the villains were reversed-- Parallax (er, I mean, 'Legion') was the minor villain, and Hammond was the big bad. The climax, as a result, was much more interesting. Hal had to save Carol from slamming into the side of a mountain in a fighter jet... but he didn't have access to his ring.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 18, 2013, 11:29:02 PM

I really should get back to reading that. It's probably more worth my time than the extended cut of the film was.

"Hey Hal, wanna trade Hot Wheels?"

The extent of Hal's and Hector's relationship, folks.
The kid in the movie is like a vestigal organ. It evolved to have a purpose once, but it no longer has a purpose.

Magegg

Magegg

Hey Aliensseses, what do you think about the script for the sequel? I think it was good :D

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

There was a script for a sequel?

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Take it to the Green Lantern thread.

Magegg

Magegg

I'd rather go with a movie.

If it's something akin to The Amazing Spider-Man, could be great, with multiple villains including Captain Cold, Captain Boomerang and Mirror Master from the Rogue Gallery, all of them working in team by the end. Shouldn't be that serious in tone and not focused on the character's origin... :D

I'd like it to be directed by J. J. Abrams :D

It's sad if there's going to be a Flash movie, it would be for sure something boring and super-serious like Man of Steel :/ DC has never had an universe as cohesive in tone as Marvel.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/legendsareborn/news/?a=93953

QuoteThe CW's 'The Flash' Set To Begin Filmming in Vancouver in March

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

So this is actually happening? I'm really curious how they will transform his super powers from the comics to the small screen, really difficult to make it look believable and not just silly.

Wernest

Wernest

I hope it will look better than that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xq0T3N0Lr8#ws

First Blood

First Blood

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Flash. A-ah.

First Blood

First Blood

Savior of the universe!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Looking forward to this. Flash always was my favorite, and from what I heard Arrow did a pretty good job with him :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed