Godzilla
99 (75%)
King Kong
25 (18.9%)
I don't know?
8 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 131

Author
The GODZILLA thread (Read 2,502,563 times)

That Yellow Alien

My favorite is the Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah suit.

Resurrection

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Jan 07, 2008, 02:54:00 AM
The Final Wars was best one sense changes

I liked that one for the eyes and the slimmed down look.  The main thing I hated about the suit used for Godzilla 2000 and on (except for GMK) was the fact that I felt it was too bulky and the spikes were a bit of an overkill.  And I thought the look in Final Wars was more lizard-like in a strange way.

Anyone here like the original suit?

Major Alan Schaefer

The origanal was good for the time, to many rubber moments

Ratchetcomand

I like the suit in Final Wars.

Resurrection

I got a large amount of new figures today.. Bought the Godzilla 1954 6" 2005 repaint, Godzilla 1968 from Destroy All Monsters 6", Mothra 2004 from Tokyo S.O.S. (has a 9 inch wingspan), and Space Godzilla 7" 2005.  Both really sweet figures.  I suggest you buying them if you don't have them already.

Dasani

I love the King Kong suit and and the one from vs Mechagodzilla.

Resurrection

Quote from: Dasani on Jan 07, 2008, 08:52:32 PM
from vs Mechagodzilla.

Which one, the movie in 1975 or the one in 1993. 

Dasani

Quote from: Resurrection on Jan 07, 2008, 09:04:50 PM
Quote from: Dasani on Jan 07, 2008, 08:52:32 PM
from vs Mechagodzilla.

Which one, the movie in 1975 or the one in 1993. 

75...I love all those horrible 60's to 70's films. ;D

Resurrection

Sweet.  I like that one too actually.  The Showa series is so bad that it's great (except for Gojira of course, which is one of if not the greatest monster movie ever..). :)

Ratchetcomand

It too bad that Gojira is not on the Top 250 on IMDB. If King Kong 1933 on the list, Godzilla should be there as well.

Resurrection

Resurrection

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Jan 07, 2008, 10:29:19 PM
It too bad that Gojira is not on the Top 250 on IMDB. If King Kong 1933 on the list, Godzilla should be there as well.

I know, I enjoyed Gojira a lot more than King Kong 1933.

Do you guys agree with me that the original roar of Godzilla in Gojira is one of the best he's had over the years?  I liked the eerie presence it gave you when hearing it. 

The weakest roar for me was the early Showa series.

Ratchetcomand

I like both but i like Godzilla better because i grew up whacting the godzilla movies then King Kong movie.

Dasani

Found a great music video on youtube.

Beware, the F word (f**k), or at least, I think it's the f word, I don't know what the hll they're saying....is that....Hawaiian?

Resurrection

Great music video.  I really like the effect they did with Godzilla's atomic breath in the Millennium series!

Ratchetcomand

Godzilla2006 used to made some awesome music videos but his account was closed due to copyrights.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed