How Alien Isolation Survived its Difficult Development - Video Documentary

Started by Darkness, Oct 26, 2020, 09:28:38 PM

Author
How Alien Isolation Survived its Difficult Development - Video Documentary (Read 15,301 times)

Darkness

They did hint that they only just broke even.

But maybe Sega had too high expectations when it was following the disaster that was Colonial Marines and people didn't want to be conned again. IGN and Gamespot just didn't understand the game, really. I refuse to visit Gamespot because of them being overly critical of games in general but IGN I still follow. It was my daily haunt for a long time but lately, I go to Push Square or Eurogamer.

Perfect-Organism

Great to see people talking about Alien Isolation 2.

Sabres21768

I still want to see footage of the Alien before they changed it to digitigrade legs.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darkness on Oct 29, 2020, 08:44:38 PM
They did hint that they only just broke even.

But maybe Sega had too high expectations when it was following the disaster that was Colonial Marines and people didn't want to be conned again. IGN and Gamespot just didn't understand the game, really. I refuse to visit Gamespot because of them being overly critical of games in general but IGN I still follow. It was my daily haunt for a long time but lately, I go to Push Square or Eurogamer.

My understanding is that the then current Sega management were unhappy they even had the license. It was purchased by previous management. And then they wasted all this money on Crucible and Colonial Marines, tried to get as much back as they could with a quick release AvP, and then the dumpster PR fire that was Colonial Marines. Sega never really respected the franchise imho.

Kradan

BlueMarsalis79

Yet another Isolation Documentary:

Sabres21768

Great documentary.

I'd still love to see footage of the Alien before they changed its leg design.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed