Predators Hawaii Set Pictures

Started by Darkness, Jan 06, 2010, 08:12:57 PM

Author
Predators Hawaii Set Pictures (Read 16,823 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Potentially the first set pictures from Predators have been posted in ForumsHawaii. The poster claims he worked as Security on the movie when they were shooting in Hawaii last year. The first picture is at the top of a waterfall and the other two are of the dog cages with what could be a parashoot on top of one.

20100106_01 - Predators Hawaii Set Pictures

20100106_02 - Predators Hawaii Set Pictures

20100106_03 - Predators Hawaii Set Pictures

The pictures seem legit. It fits in with the story for those that have read the script. Thanks to Keith for the news.

cool

Le Celticant

Horrible. Design of the crates are ... poor. No doubt, this movie will be a shame    ::)  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Are we really dissing the CRATES?

Skinner

Skinner

Looks like Jurassic Park.

miku

miku

my god i had high hopes for that film...maybe they should let ridley too this one too    ;D   .   oh and the landscape???? it was to be a predator planet was it?....  so how come its presented just like ours.  crazy

Lol

Lol

Did you really complain about the film due to some tiny image of a crate?  Wow.  Pathetic.

Darkness

Darkness

It was already established it was going to be a jungle planet. What else would it look like? These are just amateur shots, it'll look much better through a camera.

CraigM79

CraigM79

SPOILER..     The cages look kinda like they could be what the cast will be dropping onto the planet in and not for the doggies..

Starkiller

Starkiller

it would be cool! if FOX released some official stills from the movie   :)   Allthough id rather they didnt put much stuff for this movie, AVP-R had way too many pics, trailers, movies and well everything, we practically saw the movie before it even came out    :P   im hoping this movie turns out good    :-\  

Dutch_Oven

Dutch_Oven

CraigM79 could be right.

joe117

joe117

These pics tell nothing about the movie at all. When they start releasing actual footage then we can all judge. I'm worried they spent all the money on the cast. I still have a lot of hope for this.

glimmer515

glimmer515

Yeah the crates do look cheesy in the pics but I agree that it will look totally different through a camera, I am more of an Alien girl myself but I still cant wait to learn more about the predator movie

LazyFlamingo

LazyFlamingo

Judging by those crates this movie will be a total disaster, I don't even know where to start, but for the love of god, THOSE CRATES!!

joe117

joe117

Lmfao..   :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed