Alien Covenant - David's Drawings

Started by felix, Apr 03, 2018, 03:46:23 AM

Author
Alien Covenant - David's Drawings (Read 42,532 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Over 200 drawings... Suh-weeet!  ;D

Neirum

Neirum

YEESSS!!!  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Awesome

Awesome

Niiiiice. This will make a mighty fine contribution to the canon. Class.

SM

SM

muthur9000 talks to Dane and Matt.

(That velvet voiced Mike Scuderi needs his own podcast)

HybridNewborn

Oh man I missed this somehow in the flurry of all the announcements. Can't wait!

Denton Smalls

Man I hope FOX doesn't pull any punches with this...it was disheartening to hear on the podcast that Matt & Dane weren't contacted about being actively involved and haven't seen any of the book yet. Have to give them props for trying to reach out to the publisher themselves, though.

HybridNewborn

So you think Shaw is going to start out dead? Or will the drawings begin during the journey? Advent has David including encodings of his sketches in his transmission back to Earth, do you think this is going to have a "framing sequence" like the Weyland Yutani report?

bobcunk

bobcunk

Have all of these been released before?

HybridNewborn

I imagine there's going to be a tiny bit of overlap with The Art and Making of Alien Covenant book, which has a short "David's Drawings" section that only contains a couple dozen pieces in it, whereas this book is said to have something like 200.

Prez

Prez

So it's 2 books released in one special collection?

https://www.newsouthbooks.com.au/books/alien-covenant_davids-drawings/

Corporal Hicks

That's right.

Prez

The Old One

The Old One

My most looked forward to purchase this year.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I just glanced back over the thread and didn't see it - here's a link for the Amazon pre-order: https://www.amazon.com/Alien-Covenant-Drawings-Dane-Hallett/dp/1785659243

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed