New Alien First Person Shooter in development @ Cold Iron Studios

Started by Moosh89, Jan 17, 2018, 05:20:48 PM

Author
New Alien First Person Shooter in development @ Cold Iron Studios (Read 154,368 times)

Gentleman Death

I see that the prequel novel to the game, Aliens Infiltrator, will be released in April of next year. Don't they usually release tie-in media around the time of the actual product release?

Corporal Hicks

It's hard to really predict. We got Stalking Shadows and Covenant - Origins after release, we got Hunters and Hunted before release.

Apollo

Quote from: Gentleman Death on Oct 09, 2020, 04:59:50 AM
I see that the prequel novel to the game, Aliens Infiltrator, will be released in April of next year. Don't they usually release tie-in media around the time of the actual product release?

The Spider-man PS4  tie in novel 'Hostile Takeover' was released about 2-3 weeks before the game and the upcoming Miles Morales novel is being released two days before the new game so....... I'd say the the current trend is yes, it maybe released around the time of the game.

426Buddy

I feel like this game is never going to get a teaser or trailer... or see release for that matter. I see other major games in development releasing teasers, art, interviews, and trailers sometimes years in advance.

This has been so quiet it doesn't even have a title does it? Maybe i'm wrong and it will turn out well, I hope so.

Kimarhi

I imagine mouse house is going over all the fox properties to make sure they fit with the rest of the media they will release. 

Nightmare Asylum

I remember the good old days of 2018, thinking they were going to be revealing footage or something of this at the 2018 Game Awards based on some cryptic tweets.

Here we are, over two years later, without so much as a title.

Kimarhi

Aliens: The Book of Herk Mondo. 

Xenomrph

Quote from: Kimarhi on Dec 19, 2020, 09:48:20 PM
If only. I drafted up a Herk Mondo game idea over a decade ago.

Xiggz456

A side scrolling Herk Mondo game would be too fun!

Kradan

Quote from: Kimarhi on Dec 19, 2020, 09:48:20 PM

I'll be up for that ! I love Herk Mondo

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Xiggz456 on Dec 19, 2020, 11:37:40 PM
A side scrolling Herk Mondo game would be too fun!

I wonder how hard that would be to do ourselves these days...

SiL

Art assets would be the hardest. Side scrolling shooters can be made pretty easily using drag and drop coding programs like Stencyl

Kimarhi

the fact that mickey would slap you with his penis probably has more to do with it not being made

Kradan

Quote from: Kimarhi on Dec 20, 2020, 04:34:55 PM
the fact that mickey would slap you with his penis

Remember the times when Mickey was innocent cartoon character and not a reincarnation of Emperor ?

Nukiemorph

I'm really surprised Alien: Hope for the Future hasn't gotten the Mickey dick.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed