Ravager
37 (19.7%)
Praetorian
15 (8%)
Queen
38 (20.2%)

Total Members Voted: 165

Author
Favourite Alien Unit? (Read 85,456 times)

Darkness

Darkness

What's your favourite Alien Unit?

ian36015

ian36015

I say Ravenger. Its big, bad and with 10 your most likely gonna win the level. Love to see it on the Big screen

Darkness

Darkness

Probably PredAlien for me. At least they don't kill their hosts outright like a Ravager. Plus they increase their health with each kill and automatically heal themselves.

DB

DB

The Warrior. Barring it's ridiculous blue color, it's the Alien that looks most like an Alien. It's also pretty powerful on its own when upgraded. It's got tons of health thanks to the "coming back to life" thing.

I distinctly recall one time where I was a Predator Brawler and was about to attack the Queen. She was alone and only had a single warrior to defend her. So I just send in the Brawler. Since the Warrior was upgraded, it would come back to life and have resistance to "knock back" while on the floor but I figured "Hey, I'm a damn Predator, no stupid Alien can kill me!". Boy, did that Warrior kick my ass.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Ravager all the way.

Only a Ravager could produce such a scene. 8)

3 decapitated Preds

ian36015

ian36015

^ Hell Yea. Thats what im talking about. Though having a lot of Ravengers seems to have a cheat code in. There so powerful youll win hands down. Yet you cant rely on them building a Hive

carlp06

carlp06

Predaliuen has definately gotta be my fave unit for the aliens!!!!!!They heal which is cool. 8)

gojiramatthew

gojiramatthew

Drone for me, they might be weak, but in a HUGE numbers with their acid spit they are really hard to beat. ;D

scarface

scarface

Is teh warrrior from aliens and drone from ALien 4 and runner is from alien 3 right?

Darkness

Darkness

Well, I don't think they were intended to be called separate things from film to film. A lot of people refer to the ones in Aliens as warriors. If anything, the first one is the drone. Not sure about A4. Runner from Alien 3, yes.

But the drones/warriors in Extinction aren't based on any particular film.

War Wager

War Wager

Either Ravanger or Queen for me...

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Ravagers are my favorite unit, but the predalien is the best Alien unit because they can get ridiculous amounts of hp if you keep them alive during battles. 

Clemsonkid21

Clemsonkid21

i picked the queen but i think they are all cool and all necessary to create a good hive...
the ravanger is cool but you can't use them with facehuggers

i like the facehuggers because if you bring a lot of them with 5-10 other full grown aliens it's fun to watch them jump on their faces!!!

the carrier is also cool because the face hugger can jump off of them as well

queen is the biggest and baddest!!!

-----ALIENS RULE!!!!!

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

DRONES i swarmed a entire marine camp slaughtering them like pigs in a slaughter house

Ansul

Ansul

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 19, 2006, 10:32:25 PM
Probably PredAlien for me. At least they don't kill their hosts outright like a Ravager. Plus they increase their health with each kill and automatically heal themselves.

I agree. I think that with enough kills, the PredAlien can quickly become the most dangerous unit in the game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed