Alpha Predator is in the game, possible next DLC

Started by PAS Spinelli, May 26, 2020, 11:47:19 PM

Author
Alpha Predator is in the game, possible next DLC (Read 17,952 times)

PAS Spinelli

Seems like the last Neca figure made it into the game

SuperiorIronman

So how did this happen? 'm genuinely curious because I wasn't expecting it. I guess Neca really did a Hunting Grounds promotion.

Now this is going to be really interesting what happens with it's introduction because the implication I at least got was that the Hish are very ancient and the game already uses Yaujta. I'm definitely going to be watching the lore closely on this one.

shadowedge

I see what they are going for but honestly not a fan of the design, armor, or weapons. Especially the mask. To me it is just not aesthetically pleasing to look at at all.

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on May 27, 2020, 12:18:23 AM
So how did this happen? 'm genuinely curious because I wasn't expecting it. I guess Neca really did a Hunting Grounds promotion.

Now this is going to be really interesting what happens with it's introduction because the implication I at least got was that the Hish are very ancient and the game already uses Yaujta. I'm definitely going to be watching the lore closely on this one.
No idea tbh

Samhain13

I really would prefer City Hunter, Wolf or predators from previous games than this.

Veteran Warrior

Quote from: Samhain13 on May 27, 2020, 12:47:09 AM
I really would prefer City Hunter, Wolf or predators from previous games than this.

This ^

PAS Spinelli

Same

JokersWarPig

When Randy revealed the packaging for Alpha he did say there was some other "really cool news" her couldn't break about him, I'm assuming this is it. I'm glad its in game tbh.

I'd have to figure that since this was Predator related NECA probably caught wind of it and approached them. This basically confirms NECA has the license and we'll start seeing figures from the game, probably beginning with Dutch.

Mr.Turok

I don't think this means that previous Preds will be out of the question. I just don't like the armor design too much. But the elder albino look really sells it to me. 

What I really don't want is any more NECA Pred figures in the game, they're not really good lookin in my book. Lot of them are too gimmicky and bizarre to be taken seriously like the spiky armored Pred and even the clan leader with weaponized dreadlocks (for cripes sake :-[ ) which obviously harkens back to Kenner's design being pushed for boy action figures.

Kailem

WOW!!! :o

As someone who really, really likes the look of the primitive, zero-tech Alpha Predator I can say for certain that I'll be buying this day one!!

Sure I was hoping for something like City Hunter to be the first DLC Predator, but frankly I never even figured that getting NECA preds in there was a possibility! This is totally out of left field and totally awesome!

I really hope this opens the floodgates for all sorts of non-movie Predators to make appearances in the game now. Broken Tusk, Ahab, Big Red, I'll take 'em all! :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Kradan

Why I still haven't seen Voodoo's comment here?

Even if it's fake, it's damn well-made one.

bobby brown

I LOVE THIS! ;D :o

Galactus123

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on May 27, 2020, 12:18:23 AM

The skins might not be be canon. They could be just for fun.

Kradan

f**k canon ! Oorah to variety !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed