Aliens: Colonial Marines in Edge Magazine [Updated]

Started by ikarop, Apr 17, 2012, 02:24:48 PM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines in Edge Magazine [Updated] (Read 27,414 times)

Ash 937

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Apr 17, 2012, 10:32:27 PM
Quote from: Nightlord on Apr 17, 2012, 09:58:59 PM
Some good stuff in this, especially those two new screenshots.
Also is it just me or does that crusher on the last page have a fin tail?
I thought Gearbox got rid of all them.

They got rid of them on the Warrior design when we gave feedback on it, but they probably forgot to remove it from the Crusher but I bet they will in time.

The warrior wasn't consistent with the design from the movie so it was changed for that reason.  The crusher, on the other hand, is an original design from GBX.  Why would they need any outside opinions about how to modify it in this case?

Vepariga

awesome,each screen shot makes me want to jump in and play it.

SM

Prime113

Quote from: Vepariga on Apr 18, 2012, 02:31:53 AM
awesome,each screen shot makes me want to jump in and play it.

I wanna jump in and live it... :P

ikarop

Added the 8-page article from OPM.

Berserker Pred

What i found very interesting about this read was "A lot of things will make more sense," in alien 3. Does that mean that this game will explain how an alien egg was on the escape ship that we see in alien 3?

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Ash 937 on Apr 18, 2012, 01:20:09 AM
Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Apr 17, 2012, 10:32:27 PM
Quote from: Nightlord on Apr 17, 2012, 09:58:59 PM
Some good stuff in this, especially those two new screenshots.
Also is it just me or does that crusher on the last page have a fin tail?
I thought Gearbox got rid of all them.

They got rid of them on the Warrior design when we gave feedback on it, but they probably forgot to remove it from the Crusher but I bet they will in time.

The warrior wasn't consistent with the design from the movie so it was changed for that reason.  The crusher, on the other hand, is an original design from GBX.  Why would they need any outside opinions about how to modify it in this case?

Good point, but they want it to fit in with the rest of the Xeno designs and stay consistent with them so I think it will end up being removed.

Quote from: Berserker Pred on Apr 18, 2012, 03:54:36 PM

Well SHIT, it looks like they made the Xeno too big...

SM

QuoteDoes that mean that this game will explain how an alien egg was on the escape ship that we see in alien 3?

They'll no doubt try.  Just don't expect it to make any more sense than Aliens Infestation or Alien3 - The Gun.  ;D

Predaker

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Apr 18, 2012, 10:39:09 PM
Well SHIT, it looks like they made the Xeno too big...
:D

SM

Too big?

Sexy Poot

My god u people with the sizes. Ull complain about anything wont u!?

SM

Dunno if anyone's joking but the size actaully looks right for a change.

newbeing

Looks like those guys in that screenshot are crouching.

SM

Hard to tell.  Can't see his legs properly.

They are supposed to be 8' tall after all.

escroto

escroto

Quote from: SM on Apr 19, 2012, 03:39:33 AMThey are supposed to be 8' tall after all.
yep, once upon a time when the aliens were the old human-like towering beasts we used to love..., now It is the time for the lol"alien", a tiny space lizard walking all day on Its four (to make It even smaller and pathetic, ooh ooh balance reasons shut up hater ROFL!!) designed to not scare too much these new generation fans, and overall, the goddamn casual audience..., the actual problem, like always.

ooohh how scary these lolaliens, right?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed