AvP Movie Trading Cards

Started by Darkness, Aug 07, 2004, 03:07:36 PM

Author
AvP Movie Trading Cards (Read 14,657 times)

RaVageR

RaVageR

whao, do you think there will be a pack with ALL of them youll be able to buy?

Zach Wachob

Zach Wachob

Will there be an actual card game or just cards with screenshots from the movie on them

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Just cards with movie screenshots on them.  From someone who worked with the design team who did the original CCG, I can pretty much say there won't be an actual game for quite a while, unfortunetly.    ???  

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Galmorzu: "Just cards with movie screenshots on them."  Remember that in most cases with those CCG or collectible cards, sometimes deleted scenes appear on such cards, which makes them really interesting!

Thomas

Thomas

The "Challenged by an Alien" is my least favourite. It just looks like someone took a photo of an Alien prop standing somewhere with a disposable camera. The lighting looks dodgy. It doesnt look like a movie capture.    :)  

Erez

Erez

For me it looks like this Alien is painted silver, OMG is there a Silver Alien?    ???  

RaVageR

RaVageR

Erez, i dont think its silver, its just the light on its skin.

Erez

Erez

Ravager: I don\'t know it looks like its all body is silver except for the cranium. If not it\'s lit from too close and that\'s not good because it should be in the shadows.

Nik

Nik

you know the part were the 3 preds r on pyrimid and the 1 gets impaled is a flash back

Cookies

Cookies

Its so wierd how some parts the alien looks so different.  Looks like they change through out the movie.

Erez

Erez

Oh, yes Nik you're right. I'm sorry Cetanu, didn't look at the preds closely on that scene.

avpmaster132004

avpmaster132004

pretty cool scans but im not a card person.

Nik

Nik

guys the 3 predators are from to flash back now from the present day i think theirs more then 3 im not sure

Predgirl aka Lavon

Predgirl aka Lavon

Cool cards I've seen cards like this when they show some parts of the movie.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

sweet cards i think mi ganna  get mine....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed