Colonial Marines in PC Gamer

Started by ikarop, Jul 02, 2011, 02:48:06 PM

Author
Colonial Marines in PC Gamer (Read 29,811 times)

newbeing

newbeing

My friend says the crusher looks very zergish. I'm inclined to agree, but that isn't a bad thing.

Brother

Brother

Is a big ugly motherf**ker.

frostedone

frostedone

This is awesome! Thanks for the scans.

So A:R didn't happen. Good news!

Also it was a nice touch adding all of the games that Aliens has inspired. Pretty much every notable FPS.

Bio Mech Hunter

Epic. I'll have to read the full article later when I get some free time. The crusher does look a bit Zerg-ish, but still very much has the Alien's bio-mechanical makeup.

Although the Warrior model is not an exact replica of the ones in "Aliens", it does look pretty damn good and actually quite similar in aesthetic. My biggest gripe is how GB seems to be making them too damn small. Which has been a never ending issue with their portrayal in pretty much any media except the films they're based on. And that's irritating to say the least...

Effectz

Effectz

I like the design,looks like a fat preatorian

locusta

locusta

Well, I´m no more so concerned about the Crusher Xeno. Judged by the picture it´s not that bad and it has some Runner elements too. Not sure if it´s just from the muzzle flash, but I even dig the brownish tint to the texture.

Griffith

Griffith

Ikarop is it possible that we can get the front art of the magazine? I mean the original art and not a scan, I'm speachless about this news.

n3m0

n3m0

ERROR: There was no Alien: Ressurection.

i lol'd hard  :D

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Griffith on Jul 02, 2011, 07:52:55 PM
Ikarop is it possible that we can get the front art of the magazine? I mean the original art and not a scan, I'm speachless about this news.

I've officially requested the print press kit already. It usually becomes available a few months after the assets have been featured on the magazines so it might take a while. It will release eventually. And if they decide not to release it via official channels... :)

TyrantGer

TyrantGer

Christ, I want this game so damn bad!! Why do we have to wait until next year?! WWWWHHHHYYYY??!!!!!

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Just looked at this, the game looks absolutely fantastic. 8)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Crusher looks great; dumb name, but it looks cool and fitting.

Salt The Fries

I don't like the name either, but It's just a nickname, it's not like it'd pop up over his head in the game.

GreenLantern

GreenLantern

lol Alien on the front wants a piggy back ride

williammcnasty#awesome92

williammcnasty#awesome92

crusher...huh...interesting aproach, waiting for fox to intervine bitching about how they own the series and totally f**k it up like theyve been doing since 1992,

and i guesse people play the voices of the aliens in the game, check out this link i was looking to see if lance henrikson was up to anything cool and saw colonial marines at the top of the list and saw in the cast details there are voice actors for the aliens.......

wonder how this will turn out
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1277125/fullcredits#cast

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed