HBO First Look TV Programme

Started by Darkness, Jul 27, 2004, 03:28:28 PM

Author
HBO First Look TV Programme (Read 7,378 times)

Darkness

Darkness

An AvP documentary entitled: “Alien vs. Predator: HBO First Look” will be shown on US television channel HBO on 5th August at 10:45 PM. Be sure to look out for it.

Running Time: 13 minutes
Genre: Talent And Entertainment Feature
Description: An inside look at this monster mash in which scientists discover the two races of creatures engaged in war. Lance Henriksen and Sanaa Lathan star.

Thanks to Mayonaze055 for the news.

Lord HamsteR

Lord HamsteR

IAM FIRST! YAY :P  cous of this iam sad that iam not in us...

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Interesting news. I don't live in the USA so I can't watch it. Is anyone gonna tape this and convert it, so we not USA-residents can watch it also?

I know from my T3 experiences that most HBO specials contain much new footage (including spoilers), so be warned...    ;) 

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Im sure it will be up on the net the day after its shown, most stuff is.

Blaze

Blaze

Anybody notice that not only does MPAA website not show the rating for AVP but also adds are running that the film is not yet rated now (July 26, 10:40 PM SpikeTV)?

abdul

abdul

blaze, I noticed that the tv spots said not yet rated two days ago when all of this PG13 confirmation stuff was goin on. I have not seen a trailer since. Maybe they need more time to attach the rating to the end of the trailers. Maybe u will see it today or tomorrow. If not, then somethin' aint stirrin the kool aid man.   :-\  

G-Dog

G-Dog

I have seen trailiers on TV that have the PG-13 rating on it. Yesterday as a matter of fact. Thats here in the US, crazy California!

J

J

That fight scene going to be DISRUCTIVE!!    Am glad the time is long.

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

im gonna be watching the making of AVP on HBO since i have all the movie channels on my dish. i'm gonna tape it. i knew about it since i think last 2 weeks ago about HBO showing the making of AVP. i just hope the movie does well. i just cant wait to see the alien fights the predator. i'm for the alien    8)  

J

J

Will they put it up on the web?

>>AGENT GLENN<<

>>AGENT GLENN<<

someone tape it and post it on here!!   ;)     ;D  

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Sweet first this on the 5th then FOX is airing a half hour behind the scenes special on the 13th, wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ,But they havent confirmed a date for the Fox special so keep your eyes pealed for it to show up soon.Im slowly gettign over the rating though but will never fully recover.Lets just hope the alien on pred battle scenes make up for the lake of extream gore we should have been getting with the R rate.   ;)  

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

oohh cool gotta catch it.   :D  

J

J

To think, the film that withall waited years for is just afew weeks away!     ( for us UKers its months, October 22nd roll on all ready)

G-Dog

G-Dog

Damn man, that SUCKS J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't know ho you're going to do it. You'll be able to get everything off the damn web by then like someone stated. That blows man.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed