Single Player/Coop Help & Discussion (Video Walkthroughs)

Started by ikarop, Feb 07, 2013, 06:23:59 PM

Author
Single Player/Coop Help & Discussion (Video Walkthroughs) (Read 89,797 times)

RedHood

I can imagine bishop saying "not bad for a human".

MrSpaceJockey

Smokeyrelic

dont forget, Bishop has fast hands :o

Elicas

Quote from: Smokeyrelic on Feb 18, 2013, 05:44:55 PM
dont forget, Bishop has fast hands :o

:o

That doesn't bare thinking about  :-\

Sexy Poot

Ive read up on the whole "shoot the jockey in the head to see the engineer space battle" thing but Ive tried it every which way and nothing. Ive cleared the room, tried it on different difficulties and emptied clip after clip into the guys skull and nothing. No light show. Anyone have any tips?

ShadowPred

Sexy Poot

Thats fukin funny  :laugh:

Xenomrph

Is there a way to swap out the "legendary" weapons in the campaign? Like I've got Hudson's pulse rifle but it completely replaced my regular pulse rifle, and I'm kinda out of ammo for it. Likewise, Hicks' Shotgun replaced my regular shotgun, and Gorman's Pistol replaced my sidearm. I'd kind of like to ditch those so I can use regular ammo pickups, but I don't see a way to do it.

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Xenomrph on Feb 22, 2013, 07:29:53 AM
Is there a way to swap out the "legendary" weapons in the campaign? Like I've got Hudson's pulse rifle but it completely replaced my regular pulse rifle, and I'm kinda out of ammo for it. Likewise, Hicks' Shotgun replaced my regular shotgun, and Gorman's Pistol replaced my sidearm. I'd kind of like to ditch those so I can use regular ammo pickups, but I don't see a way to do it.

Dude, I did the EXACT same thing. And guess what? Hold down the Y button (triangle if on PS) and ull see that u have access to EVERY GODDAMN GUN UNDER THE SUN lol. This whole time I thought it was only 2 mains and a pistol and I had all those others magically taped to my ass  :laugh: Such a shitty way of weapon carrying. The game doesn't do enough to explain this thoroughly.

Now kick ass and take names!  :D

teras

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Feb 20, 2013, 08:18:09 PM
Ive read up on the whole "shoot the jockey in the head to see the engineer space battle" thing but Ive tried it every which way and nothing. Ive cleared the room, tried it on different difficulties and emptied clip after clip into the guys skull and nothing. No light show. Anyone have any tips?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAj3ziUiOwA#ws

TheRaven

Hey guys, awhile ago after I updated the game I lost all my progress in challenges and ranks, my abilities and appearances are back to the beginning does anyone know how to sort this out? Or is it permanent?

p1nk81cd

Same here! I want to cry and eat cookies.  :'(

EJA

I have to be honest here, but there's just no way I can take the storyline of this game at all seriously; it contradicts too much. I mean, come on, Hadley's Hope is still standing after being at ground zero of a thermonuclear explosion? No freaking way. I can just about accept that the Jockey Derelict might have survived, but the colony? Absolutely not, that's just insane.

If Weyland-Yutani personnel were already onboard the Sulaco when it was passing near Fiorina 161 and the EEV containing Ripley, Newt and Bishop was launched, why did it take the Company so long to send a ship there to pick up Ripley?

And then there's Hicks' apparent survival. Are we really expected to believe that it wasn't really his corpse in the EEV in Alien3; that it was some other guy who coincidentally had the same injuries as Hicks, and was conveniently placed inside Hicks' hypersleep chamber by the Company when they boarded the Sulaco? This ain't likely.

The Old One

The Old One

It's total complete utter nonsense.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed