NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 814,862 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: SiL on Jan 31, 2019, 02:22:15 PMForeskins are, like, the least scary part of a penis.

Things I did not expect I'd be reading today when I got out of bed this morning...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I wish I was just getting out of bed.  >:(

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 31, 2019, 04:17:24 PM
Quote from: SiL on Jan 31, 2019, 02:22:15 PMForeskins are, like, the least scary part of a penis.

Things I did not expect I'd be reading today when I got out of bed this morning...

I don't even think that's the most unusual thing to read around here.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Quote from: AhabPredator on Jan 30, 2019, 01:50:05 PM
Quote from: Still Collating... on Jan 30, 2019, 01:35:41 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 30, 2019, 06:14:04 AM
I finally got my hands on the Ultimate Blue Aliens Warrior, I dig it a lot. I think my only "complaint" is that the shins seem like they could warp easily and make the figure not stand straight - the prior Aliens Warriors had this problem, and it doesn't look like it's been improved.

I'm on the fence on if I like this figure more than the "domed" Aliens Warrior from the Burke two-pack, I really think that's a neat blend of the Alien/Aliens designs.

The domed warrior is my favorite, it has the best of both worlds and even though I really like the rigged warrior head, this one looks so elegant all thanks to the dome, paint job and proportions.

So you like transparent or opaque domes better?

Honestly, opaque. I can't stand the first release of Big Chap with his fully transparent and bright white dome so I had to repaint it. I don't want the skull to be obvious in my figures. I would like it barely, really barely visible and only up close, but if that's not possible, than no skull at all. I'm talking about the front mostly, the rest can be more transparent. Literally, if Neca does the same thing to the dome that they did to the Burk and Dog alien, but for Big Chap, I'll be thrilled.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Honestly, opaque. I can't stand the first release of Big Chap with his fully transparent and bright white dome so I had to repaint it. I don't want the skull to be obvious in my figures. I would like it barely, really barely visible and only up close, but if that's not possible, than no skull at all. I'm talking about the front mostly, the rest can be more transparent. Literally, if Neca does the same thing to the dome that they did to the Burk and Dog alien, but for Big Chap, I'll be thrilled.

I think I'm on the same line of agreement.  ;D

Master

Master

Quote from: The Old One on Jan 31, 2019, 12:15:32 PM

https://monsterlegacy.net/2015/08/25/starbeast-aliens-vs-predator-requiem-the-predalien/

Spoiler
IMO Not, in fact perfect- but still miles ahead of the Requiem atrocity.
[close]

Absolutely my favorite design. Just one thing could have been better, those dreadlocks lined black, like spikes. Otherwise it is perfect.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Neca stated on twitter today that the arcade aliens are coming in April hopefully.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

He finally arrived.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: Still Collating... on Jan 31, 2019, 09:46:41 PM
Neca stated on twitter today that the arcade aliens are coming in April hopefully.
I saw the predictors in store yesterday so the aliens must be soon.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

I hope you're right, I just never seen Randy give a later date than when it actually ships. And the shipping calendar has only the aliens series 13, Kenner wave, due out in February.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: AhabPredator on Feb 02, 2019, 03:02:08 AM
He finally arrived. Are they going to realise a norm coloured version, and is this a new head sculpt or that same as the 2007 version?

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: bobcunk on Feb 03, 2019, 09:02:20 PM
Quote from: AhabPredator on Feb 02, 2019, 03:02:08 AM
He finally arrived. Are they going to realise a norm coloured version, and is this a new head sculpt or that same as the 2007 version?

Not sure about the 2007 version. The Neca Alien Resurrection figure comes soon...

CelticP

CelticP

They are making an ultimate AvP-R alien. I mean, you have one that's just yellow. They'll do the movie version after the new Wolf comes out.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Exactly.

SiL

SiL

Seems accurate:

The weird calf attachment, tho'...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed