Win a Limited Edition AvP Comic!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 12, 2010, 05:34:41 PM

Author
Win a Limited Edition AvP Comic! (Read 12,679 times)

dachande89

Really easy question

Corporal Hicks

Just the Tweet profile will be contacted. I will announce the name of the Tweeter here too.

Frizzlecat

Frizzlecat

K, thanks, Hicks.

W1tchHunter

W1tchHunter

you know we shud just get the comic with the hunter edition -_- this is just pitiful everyone in america gets this anyway and one lucky person in europe is going to get the A comic, its totally fair. f**k america seriously   :-\  

Frizzlecat

Frizzlecat

Oooohhh, which lucky single European is going to win? Time's getting close, eeep, who's it gonna be? Ooohhh, I'm all a tingle of excitement. This will be a grand victory for the whole of Europe! We could do a rental system, like one country borrows it for a week, displays it in libraries for all to see and enjoy, then the next week another country gets a loan of it. Eventually, all 731 million people will have read it, and we can rejoice!

Frizzlecat

Frizzlecat

Congratulations, Katarn84! So, just for closure-sake, what WAS the answer? I'd like know if my detective skills in figuring it out were successful. I wonder what the next comp prize will be. Something just as awesome, no doubt.

Corporal Hicks

Mark Verheiden

Katarn84

Katarn84

Woohooo! Thanks everyone for this! Today the comic, friday the game!

Frizzlecat

Man, I'm such a retard, I did put the right the answer down after all. Thought I got it wrong.

Plisskenetic

Plisskenetic

Oh god!! Why did they have to use P.Anderson's AVP style logo?!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed