Multiple platforms please!

Started by Darth_Spud, Sep 10, 2007, 06:06:40 PM

Author
Multiple platforms please! (Read 5,500 times)

Darth_Spud

Darth_Spud

Ok I'm gonna go out on a limb here, is anyone else slightly annoyed that this game is only coming out for the PSP? I mean this game has so much potential for atmosphere, gore not to mention kick ass graphics. As a huge fan of this franchise I feel slightly let down that a game with this much potential will be played on a hand held. It's just my opinion but I feel that a movie this big should have a game on all major platforms and be "big budget" like Crysis, instead it looks like they are catering to a seemingly niche PSP market (compared to the likes of 360, PS3 and PC)

Master Chief

Master Chief

I'm with you.  I am disappointed with it only being released on the PSP.  With the NexGen consoles out, this game had the potential to 'rock'.  I can only imagine what it would've looked liked on the PS3 or the XBOX 360...

Warrior

Warrior

Its looks great on psp but imagine what it will look like on 360 it will be the greatest alien vs predator game to come out if it came out on the nex gen consoles :'(

holymoses

holymoses

yeah damn im angry at this how could they do this i want it on ps3 and xbox360
so if you hear this sierra we want it on 360 and ps3 and if you dont we are gonna rip
you apart cause we are loyal avp fans that always want something new and when we
finally get a new game you are destroying it all by making it on psp only!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(
:'( :o :o :o :o :'( :'(

Horhey

Horhey

I think I remember Ian White saying there will be a couple games based on the movie so maybe there'll be one for the 3 consoles. Id rather them make AVP 3 though. That would be a bad ass game for Xbox 360 Live.

legacy

legacy

Sierra sucks.. dose any one know a good hitman ??? coz I'm considering killing off their leading figuers ;D OH and anyone have an evtra$ 20,000  :-\

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Quote from: legacy on Sep 24, 2007, 01:12:14 AM
Sierra sucks.. dose any one know a good hitman ??? coz I'm considering killing off their leading figuers ;D OH and anyone have an evtra$ 20,000  :-\

with ya all the way buddy

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

If the PSP game does port, it'll most likely be on PS2. Which would make me happy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed