Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 152,221 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 02, 2008, 08:40:20 PM
I haven't seen Alien 3, but the general vibe I get from fans is that they feel it was just a cheap, unneeded sequel.

Umm...what?!

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Sol on May 01, 2008, 03:30:20 AM

And I'd personally, wanna see a new Pred sequel, over another damn Alien flick.

If you can find a good script that doesn't reference 'yuatja', xenomorphs or is a rehash of the first movie.  Frankly, I don't know what else they could do with it since the predator concept is pretty limited anyway - it's just about a creature who comes to earth to hunt humans.

The only way I could see the Predator series continuing is if it turned into a slasher franchise, where you basically go to the movie to see the kills and the predator is like Jason.

But seriously the kind of predator scripts we've seen so far - predators bringing people back to their homeplanet to duel "Gladiator" style, a predator hunting pirates in the 17th century or a remake of Predator 2 but set in New York - are pretty ridiculous really.

Nychus

Nychus

Why desire a sequel then?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: gameoverman on May 14, 2008, 10:15:29 AM
Quote from: Sol on May 01, 2008, 03:30:20 AM

And I'd personally, wanna see a new Pred sequel, over another damn Alien flick.

If you can find a good script that doesn't reference 'yuatja', xenomorphs or is a rehash of the first movie.  Frankly, I don't know what else they could do with it since the predator concept is pretty limited anyway - it's just about a creature who comes to earth to hunt humans.

As it's been said before, we can touch on some aspects of their culture. They're hunters, so at the very least there should be some reference to a hierarchy of some sort.

PredatorIII

PredatorIII

Quote from: Darkness on Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM
Which film would want to see made the most and why? Alien 5 or Predator 3?
Predator 3 please

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

Predator 3 all the way for me.

UltimateHunter

UltimateHunter

me 2 theyve done aot with alien i think its time to do some more with the preds

Weasel

Weasel

If alien 5 was happening I might say that. But Predator 3 could be made well and could do well at the box office.

Harkus

Harkus

Preadator 3 will only be good with Arnie.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Why would you say that?

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

Theres no way in hell he would return.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

what about in heaven.

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

That too ;D

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

I would prefer a Predator 3, just because it has had only 2 movies and one good movie.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I wouldn't mind Alien 5, but I'd prefer Predator 3.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed