Two-Stripes

Two-Stripes

maybe due to different routes we took.
idk
:-\

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Two-Stripes on Dec 01, 2007, 08:00:55 PM
maybe due to a different routes we took.
idk

I think it does, I restarted the game again and went a different route, so I got the Smart disc and not spear this time  :-\

Two-Stripes

Two-Stripes

and yeah-the whip would be awsome!!!
only way i could see it being used in all its glory would be in a 360 game or sumthin'

avpmad!

avpmad!

completed the game, sooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy, pissed that you dont get to fight a predalien or a queen, best weapon is the dual cannons, they own the shit out of the aliens, hardly any hybirds on it

Colton White

Colton White

Quote from: avpmad! on Dec 02, 2007, 11:15:52 AM
completed the game, sooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy, pissed that you dont get to fight a predalien or a queen, best weapon is the dual cannons, they own the shit out of the aliens, hardly any hybirds on it
When you say hardly, does that mean there are hybrids?

xenomorph horse

xenomorph horse

There are predaliens? yes and it not seems to be much stonger in the game.I don't the way to use shuriken in this game it not like movie man!

Colton White

Colton White

Quote from: xenomorph horse on Dec 05, 2007, 05:46:02 PM
There are predaliens? yes and it not seems to be much stonger in the game.I don't the way to use shuriken in this game it not like movie man!
i have heard alot of people saying the pred-alien isnt in it and you fight a helicoptor instead...

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Colton White on Dec 06, 2007, 12:17:47 AM
i have heard alot of people saying the pred-alien isnt in it and you fight a helicoptor instead...

You do fight a chopper, but I can't make my mind up if the strange large aliens during the last levels are predaliens or praetorians, I mean, they have predalien bodies but they don't have the dreadlocks or mandibles, we need to find out from the developers really. 

Colton White

Colton White

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Dec 06, 2007, 04:56:54 AM
Quote from: Colton White on Dec 06, 2007, 12:17:47 AM

You do fight a chopper, but I can't make my mind up if the strange large aliens during the last levels are predaliens or praetorians, I mean, they have predalien bodies but they don't have the dreadlocks or mandibles, we need to find out from the developers really. 
Think of it this way...the originial script had a queen in it. Those could be pretorians. Because the facehuggers couldn't be super facehuggers unless the preds had some as well...

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

I always thought they were Praetorians....

Cromartie

Cromartie

you can retract them and the ranges weapons are shite as you have to aim in first person.

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

No you don't. Just lock on.

predator man

predator man

dude oniy one thing sucks about the weapons is no ritual blade or whip and no net gun

Cromartie

Cromartie

damn i just found out hot to lock on.. im such a dickhead!

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: predator man on Dec 30, 2007, 10:33:20 PM
dude oniy one thing sucks about the weapons is no ritual blade or whip and no net gun

Whip should have been in, but the net gun wasnt in his arsenal in the film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed