Alien Makers Documentary

Started by Darkness, Jul 12, 2009, 10:31:14 PM

Author
Alien Makers Documentary (Read 6,257 times)

Darkness

Darkness

You may have heard about a new 80-minute Alien documentary that has been put together by special effects technician Dennis Lowe. It has interviews with lots of the behind-the-scenes crew and they talk about their experiences on the film and so forth. Various crew members have been chatting to fans about their experiences over on Alien Experience.

They were supposed to be releasing the DVD ISO files for direct download but that won’t be happening now due to technical reasons apparently. So as a compromise, Dennis Lowe has volunteered to make people their own copy of the Alien Makers documentary on DVD and send it to you free of charge. All you need to do is email Alien Experience at hicks@alienexperience.com with your full name, complete mailing address, and the DVD format you require (PAL or NTSC). Thanks to SiL for the news.

Update: Requests for a physical DVD are over now. The NTSC ISO is available on Mininova as a torrent, however. Someone will probably make it available on a faster server eventually. You can also download Jon Sorensen’s Alien 5 soundtrack here which was used in the documentary.

Alien³

Alien³

Will get the DVD asap! very interesting documentary. Loved the opening.

SiL

SiL

Just a note: Mr Lowe said his DVD limit will be about 20-30, after that they'll try to set up a torrent for the ISO files for people to download. Get it while it's hot!

Darkness

Darkness

I was looking forward to the direct download. BitTorrent would take forever. He should use Rapidshare or split the ISO into smaller RARs.

SiL

SiL

Well, that was quick - Torrent's up, for anyone interested, courtesy of Dennis Lowe:  http://www.mininova.org/tor/2756179  It's the NTSC version and will take a few days to get distributed due to net speeds, but it's there if people want.

Übermensch

Übermensch

Well thank god for the torrent because I did not feel comfortable giving out my address.

Chris P

Chris P

AVP Spectrum will now be offering a direct download link aswell. I got in touch with Dennis Lowe today. Alien Experience and I are working on a server to server transfer to get the files up faster. I will be providing a download "pic-link" on the home page for anyone who visits and wants it. Just to let you know. ;)

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

That is cool documentary about alien  and i hope to see it on d.v.d soon.

shinigami

shinigami

A good documentary. Wery educating for an Alien geek such as me.    :D  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Interesting.   :)    Nice to know about that UFO thing, too.

gyro

gyro

yay

Rob

Rob

I'll keep an eye out for the DVD.   ;)  

piet11111

piet11111

awesome i just got mine in the mail today. i can't believe i actually got one after reading they where no longer being send out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed