Airsoft Thread V2.0

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 18, 2014, 09:04:10 AM

Author
Airsoft Thread V2.0 (Read 13,411 times)

Shinawi

Shinawi

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 16, 2018, 08:20:09 AM
I ended up treating myself to 2 new replicas at the end of last year.

A Krytac Kriss Vector. They've been selling out so fast over here but managed to grab one just after my birthday.

And a VFC Saber SD. I had been looking at CQB but couldn't find it in tan anywhere over here but I saw this blue/grey one with the integrated silencer and that was enough. Decided to go for this one.

The Mrs brought me a hardcase for Christmas. My 'rents got me a hard helmet in mandrake pattern and I recently brought some new mandrake camo pants as the ones I'd had before weren't the greatest.
Your Mrs. knows what you need. That hardcase should keep them in good condition.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I love it. I've been using the same bag I got when I started the sport. Long overdue for a new case.

farsightblogger

farsightblogger

This is something I've always wanted to try - I've done a lot of paintballing (I got Top Gun at the NPF Bassett's Pole a looooong time ago) but a couple of friends have constantly tried to get me to one of their airsoft weekends, they tell me it's better than paintballing and the games are much more intense. They've got a couple of replicas each and the kit so I can loan it if necessary, but every time we arrange it something comes up.

I've been looking for a way to get fit again and there's a paintball/airsoft centre near where I live now. I will check it out at some point.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Definitely give it a go, farsight! Easily one of the best hobbies I've ever given a shot.

Managed to try out my new grenade pistol at the weekend. Was really fun. The surprise on people's face when you pop round a corner and let that off.  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Couple of sneaky moments from today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jILPd6vN7zY

Shinawi

Shinawi

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 16, 2019, 07:46:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCdvsiQKJNQ
That reminded me of a bayonet.

When this pandemic is over, I'm going to return to airsoft.
I know someone who played against her. She demonstrates her sneak move at 6:20...

Her friend demonstrates her knife moves here:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I need to get another one myself. I'm a f**ker for loosing them. My buddy got me a cheap one with a holster but it all fell apart. I'm dying to get back out there. I had my Pulse Rifle upgraded before all the quarantine, but it still has some issues that I need to take it back to the tech for (feeding issues, and single shot issues) and I'm eager to get back out there with it!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I gave in and finally ordered a drum-mag for my Vector. I hate them. But since I hate mid-caps more and Krytac hasn't put out any high-caps, Hunting Grounds and the drum-mag for it's Vector finally convinced me to cave and order one. I still think it looks weird, but be nice to get more use out of it in woodland now.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Are drum mags not really awkward on a bullpup weapon?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The Vector's not a bullpup fortunately!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

You're right, for some reason I was thinking of the Tavor.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Now the Tavor I like the aesthetic of. But the only company to bring out an airsoft version was not one I trusted, so I never brought one. I'd love an AUG A3 too. But again, no company I like has brought one out yet.

Shinawi

Shinawi

I'm thinking of returning back to this someday.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sites have been opening back up here, but I've avoided visiting any so far because none of them have precautions in place that I feel comfortable with. There's a new indoor CQB place just down the road that I've been keeping my eye on that is opening at the weekend, and they do seem to have their head screwed on with it, so I'm going down for their afternoon session. Be my first time playing on my own actually.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed