Yes, all the time
No, never ever
Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 902,047 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Kradan

Kradan

Recently have read Batman: White Knight.

I liked it a lot. It has fan-ficcy feel to it
Spoiler
because Joker and Harley turns into good guys, they have healthy relationship (and sex), there're two Harleys, Mr. Freeze is cured, 66', 89', BTAS', TDK' Batmobiles are all there, Joker has to work with Batman, Batman reveals his identity to Gordon etc.
[close]
but it was engaging read and has some touching moments near the end.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Just finished Predator: Big Game #1.

Kradan

Kradan

Has anyone known about this ?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I reread Silver Surfer Black this morning. This is easily one of my favorite recent comic books. It stands on its own incredibly well, despite having some pretty direct ties to Cates' runs on Guardians of the Galaxy, Venom, and Thor. The story is one of the most heartfelt that I've seen come out of Marvel in recent years, and Tradd Moore's art is insane.

Shasvre

Shasvre

That looks pretty dope. 8)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Spoiler

[close]

8)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

j0nesy

j0nesy

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 28, 2020, 11:31:34 PM
I reread Silver Surfer Black this morning. This is easily one of my favorite recent comic books. It stands on its own incredibly well, despite having some pretty direct ties to Cates' runs on Guardians of the Galaxy, Venom, and Thor. The story is one of the most heartfelt that I've seen come out of Marvel in recent years, and Tradd Moore's art is insane.

:o that art

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I've started on the Dynamite Lone Ranger comic. Very, very good so far. And brutal as f**k, too.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: j0nesy on Jul 10, 2020, 09:29:52 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 28, 2020, 11:31:34 PM

:o that art

It's all in colors. Colors just sell it

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The colors obviously play a HUGE role, but even pre-color, Tradd Moore's work on that book is insane.

j0nesy

j0nesy

the pencils are clearly wild, the colors only add to it. i haven't read a comic outside of aliens and predators stuff in a couple years, but i think i may give silver surfer black a shot

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

It is a nice quick read, only five issues, and while it technically spins out of a recent Guardians of the Galaxy comic and kind of feeds into the current Thor one, it does stand entirely on its own two feet. I highly recommend it!

ace3g

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed